• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A pure paladin from hell against a prideful unicorn (Kysandral vs Trixie Lulamoon)

Honestly, don’t know what to do here. This guy is passively immune to magic and reality warping via his sword’s aura, and aside from that there’s not much Trixie can do.

Honestly, don’t know what to do here. This guy is passively immune to magic and reality warping via his sword’s aura, and aside from that there’s not much Trixie can do.
Keep in mind that the range is limited which means Trixie can still try to outrange him. In fact she can just teleport away and hit him with a giant rock or something. That's usually how a reality warper/magic user can beat someone with ranged resistance, by conjuring a physical item and attacking them with it.

Keep in mind that the range is limited which means Trixie can still try to outrange him. In fact she can just teleport away and hit him with a giant rock or something. That's usually how a reality warper/magic user can beat someone with ranged resistance, by conjuring a physical item and attacking them with it.
Could & would Trixie realize to do that? Can she do the magic/telekinesis necessary?

Could & would Trixie realize to do that? Can she do the magic/telekinesis necessary?
That's a basic unicorn skill and her magic is being powered to basically perform reality bending stuff in this key. Yes, she can do it if necessary

Well, she never used such tactics to my knowledge, nor she would know that from the start. And it's not like giant rock has Country level damage.

Well, she never used such tactics to my knowledge, nor she would know that from the start. And it's not like giant rock has Country level damage.
Oh sorry I meant just objects. I remember their magic scales to physicals

Also desperation makes people do crazy things. That'll take a while though

Oh sorry I meant just objects. I remember their magic scales to physicals

Also desperation makes people do crazy things. That'll take a while though
"His sword passively disrupts magic within a few feet of him, including infernal magic." I mean, there won't be any magic to hit him in those objects. And it's not like she can... idk use kinetic energy that way.

"His sword passively disrupts magic within a few feet of him, including infernal magic." I mean, there won't be any magic to hit him in those objects. And it's not like she can... idk use kinetic energy that way.
I mean, she just needs to throw, not move the object there

And what's wrong with using kinetic energy like that? I thought you just need a physical force to move the object, something TK can do

Idk, this Klysandral guy is quite skilled, he also has better hax and can nullify magic via this quest ability and resists RW. Not sure what Trixie can do here tbh

Idk, this Klysandral guy is quite skilled, he also has better hax and can nullify magic via this quest ability and resists RW. Not sure what Trixie can do here tbh
Remember that the resistance is ranged meaning that while Trixie can't directly attack him, she can still avoid him by teleporting away and proceeding to do everything I just explained.

She probably won't start doing the TK attacks but teleporting away is plausible

Remember that the resistance is ranged meaning that while Trixie can't directly attack him, she can still avoid him by teleporting away and proceeding to do everything I just explained.

She probably won't start doing the TK attacks but teleporting away is plausible
Uhh, how can a resistance be “ranged”? That doesn’t make sense

Uhh, how can a resistance be “ranged”? That doesn’t make sense
(His sword passively disrupts magic within a few feet of him, including infernal magic).

So essentially at what range can one perform reality warping again

(His sword passively disrupts magic within a few feet of him, including infernal magic).

So essentially at what range can one perform reality warping again
I believe this means that once magic enters that range, it's still negged. It's not as though casting a spell outside of that range renders it useless.

I believe this means that once magic enters that range, it's still negged. It's not as though casting a spell outside of that range renders it useless.
Cool, thanks

You can still throw physical items via TK when being outside that range right? As long as they're not using TK to bring the item to them?

I mean yeah, that's still just a tangible projectile.

So, what does Klysandral do while Trixie tries thing realizing Magic & TK don't work & that she'd have to use TK for projectile attacks?

Also, how adept is Klysandral at blocking/evading physical projectiles?

Also, how adept is Klysandral at blocking/evading physical projectiles?
Technically that wouldn't matter since Trixie can just hit him with a projectile big enough that he can't dodge
So, what does Klysandral do while Trixie tries thing realizing Magic & TK don't work & that she'd have to use TK for projectile attacks?
Try and slash her I guess?

Does anyone know the effects of Klysandra's listed equipment? How does the elemental manipulation & such his profile lists work? His Statistics Amplification?

Anyway, it sounds like this could end up as Trixie wastes time using magic that doesn't work, teleporting away from Klysandral if he gets too close until she has to use her Telekinesis for projectiles, & Klysandral realizes approaching is pointless.

If Klysandral can never approach, this turns into a battle of skill & stamina; Klysandral has to not mess up any blocks/dodges, Trixie has to not let Klysandral get close &/or she has to land some good hits.

Though, it is notable that Klysandral only has Class 5 Lifting Strength, so....

Lifting Strength: Likely Class K (Likely comparable to Rarity the town and should be superior to most Pegasi) | At least Class M, possibly Class G, likely Stellar | Average Human

What if Trixie just drops a big rock on him? Heavier than he can lift? Could & would she do that?
Does Klysandral have any way to destroy a really big rock, especially if underneath it or such?

What if Trixie just drops a big rock on him? Heavier than he can lift? Could & would she do that?
Does Klysandral have any way to destroy a really big rock, especially if underneath it or such?
Huh, probably not. No earth manip or explosion manip

Yeah, that probably isn't gonna be the first thing she does though
Yeah but the way it'll go, the fight will likely go on quite a while; She'll have time to realize it since Kysandral can block/dodge, & Trixie can teleport; As I said above, I don't think Kysandral can feasibly approach, & Trixie will have trouble doing damage because anti-magic sword.

Yeah but the way it'll go, the fight will likely go on quite a while; She'll have time to realize it since Kysandral can block/dodge, & Trixie can teleport; As I said above, I don't think Kysandral can feasibly approach, & Trixie will have trouble doing damage because anti-magic sword.
Eh, Klysandral does have acrobatics and Trixie is pretty arrogant so I do think slipping up is something that is very possible for her to do, especially at the start

True, she's arrogant, but would Klysandral be able to finish her off after getting close enough before Trixie teleports away & the cycle starts anew?

& acrobatics or not, speed equalized still influences travel speed, right?

Does anyone know the effects of Klysandra's listed equipment? How does the elemental manipulation & such his profile lists work? His Statistics Amplification?

Anyway, it sounds like this could end up as Trixie wastes time using magic that doesn't work, teleporting away from Klysandral if he gets too close until she has to use her Telekinesis for projectiles, & Klysandral realizes approaching is pointless.

If Klysandral can never approach, this turns into a battle of skill & stamina; Klysandral has to not mess up any blocks/dodges, Trixie has to not let Klysandral get close &/or she has to land some good hits.

Though, it is notable that Klysandral only has Class 5 Lifting Strength, so....

Lifting Strength: Likely Class K (Likely comparable to Rarity the town and should be superior to most Pegasi) | At least Class M, possibly Class G, likely Stellar | Average Human

Alright, I really don't want to debate on this, because it's a ****** My Little Pony character, so I'm going to address a certain thing here

What, specifically, stops Klysdandral from just destroying the rock, or massive portions of the rock

We're dealing with Tier 6 people here, and so often I see people say things like "ah well better lifting strength, incap by dropping a boulder for some reason". At Tier 6 there really is no relevant lifting strength that would give that specific advantage. Barring her just going full WWE MMA mode, the LS isn't really relevant.

Alright, I really don't want to debate on this, because it's a ****** My Little Pony character, so I'm going to address a certain thing here

What, specifically, stops Klysdandral from just destroying the rock, or massive portions of the rock

We're dealing with Tier 6 people here, and so often I see people say things like "ah well better lifting strength, incap by dropping a boulder for some reason". At Tier 6 there really is no relevant lifting strength that would give that specific advantage. Barring her just going full WWE MMA mode, the LS isn't really relevant.
I inquired the same thing here:
I asked as such because, IIRC, having a certain Attack Potency indicates having the ability to harm things with that level of Durability.

Quoting part of the Attack Potency page:
"An alternative term for Destructive Capacity which has more direct meaning: The Destructive Capacity that an attack is equivalent to. A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces. As such it isn't proof of a low attack potency, if a character's attacks only cause a small amount of destruction."

"The attack potency depends on the energy output of a single attack, not the area of effect of the attack."

I don't know Klysandral's capacity for environmental destruction.

Perhaps she can, even under a boulder she can't lift, exert enough strength to move & attack it, perhaps she can't, I, personally, don't know if she can or not.
What level of environmental destruction is she capable of?

Sorry for bothering you.
I didn't expect it, but I appreciate your participation.

Aye, I suppose that's a fair concern, but even still with absolutely bare minimum AoE you can carve out a space.

Regardless. Boulder-type enemies being beaten to pieces is common enough in D&D, at least. With that said I shall depart.

So in summary, Trixie's win conditions is throwing rocks at Klysandral & hoping Klysandral doesn't block/dodge, since pinning her under a big rock would only be temporary if Klysandral has any part she can move?

Back