• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A pure paladin from hell against a prideful unicorn (Kysandral vs Trixie Lulamoon)

So in summary, Trixie's win conditions is throwing rocks at Klysandral & hoping Klysandral doesn't block/dodge, since pinning her under a big rock would only be temporary if Klysandral has any part she can move?
I guess IN THEORY, Trixie has an achievable win condition, if she could pull this off effectively enough to exhaust Klysandral's Stamina.... Or smacking him.

But I'm unsure Trixie's Stamina could sustain that, if it's even better than Klysandral's, which I seriously doubt. ....Scratch that, Klysandral's Stamina is listed as an unjustified Infinite.

Wait, what the heck is going on here?

Classification: Human Paladin

Incorporeality (As a spirit, outside of the Outer Planes Klysandral would be merely a specter or a ghost)

Well, which is it, profile?!

"Following Klysandral's death, agents of Asmodeus plunged the temple into the Nine Hells, whereupon Klysandral's spirit became damned. As a result of this, Klysandral's spirit was able to fight off the diabolical assault on the temple, fighting the legions of hell single-handedly for almost a week. The other denizens of the temple quickly fell to Hell's assault, while the last remaining simply hid away while Klysandral held off he infernal army. It was only thanks to a group of adventurers and his old adventuring companion, Emirikol, a wizard, that he managed to fend off the intruding devilish army and return the temple to the Prime, at which point Klysandral's soul went to the Upper Planes for his afterlife."

Lasted almost a week until adventurers showed up? That doesn't SOUND like Infinite Stamina to me. Does it change after going to the afterlife (Which wasn't the circumstances he fought in.) that the profile concerns itself with??

I think Trixie's screwed.

Teleportation can only provide so much, so I'm not sure Trixie can reasonably win.

She can't win with hax, & any time she wastes trying it will give Klysandral opportunity to approach or attack or whatever.
She'd get outskilled if Klysandral ever got in melee range.

With Speed Equalized, this means Trixie has to constantly Teleport to stay out of melee range AND Telekinesis to do physical projectiles against Klysandral. Alicorn Amulet or not (Perhaps even moreso WITH it.) Trixie is a self-aggrandizing stage magician; I can't imagine Trixie would like the idea of winning not by using her magic, but by constantly teleporting to run & hide & THROWING ROCKS at some possibly holier than thou paladin who may also be a ghost.

& quote Trixie's profile: Life Manipulation (Magic is repeatedly referred to as life force and essence, effectively meaning that when they cast spells, they do so using their own life force)

Meaning Trixie's ostensible win condition is:

1. Physically taxing because magic is life force, & possibly movement. (As opposed to teleportation.)
2. Mentally taxing because again, I doubt Trixie's pride would enjoy winning by running, hiding & throwing rocks
2-A. Trixie's vanity is probably even worse with the Alicorn Amulet; Pride leads to anger, anger leads to carelessness....
2-B. Mentally taxing because constantly teleporting to be far away from Klysandral means unless she always teleports so as to move backwards while still facing Klysandral, she can easily end up facing away from Klysandral, meaning she'd regularly have to re-orient herself; Relevant when she'd have to do it so many times, & aggravated by Klysandral's acrobatics.

If Klysandral's unjustified Infinite Stamina IS accurate, Trixie's screwed regardless, of course.
& if it's inaccurate & Klysandral's is actually finite, Trixie will still have an awful time keeping up.

The best she can do is try to BURY Klysandral by physically launched physical matter (Not much more dignified.), but that requires Klysandral not dodging or destroying enough matter to free himself; This win condition works depends on Klysandral not being able to environmental destruction away enough restraints to be restrained long enough to qualify as a win.

By SBA, she'd need to knock out Klysandral for an at least an hour (Infinite(?) Stamina makes this dubious.), or Incapacitate him for 24 hours. If Klysandral can break enough rock or whatever to break free, Trixie has to waste more Stamina trying again & with Klysandral now wiser to the strategy.
Depending on Klysandral's Environmental Destruction capabilities, a single hand being uncovered could undo literal metric tonnes of Trixie's work.

Oh & also would rocks even work because Klysandral's profile claims he has Incorporeality? Because if so, that makes Trixie even more screwed than truely Infinite Stamina.

I'm starting to think at this point, I should just give Trixie prior knowledge and/or bloodlust her
In theory that might matter, but if Klysandral has Incorporeality, that might not matter; Pinning a near-magic-immune Incorporeal under rocks is easier said than done.

I'd appreciate if someone would clarify how this human is Incorporeal, or if this should be a key thing. (Then again, looking at the justification, Klysandral WOULDN'T be Incorporeal if this took place in the Outer Planes?)

Also, knowing if Klysandral's Stamina is genuinely Infinite & why would be a big help, too.

Last edited:
Back