• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Halibel vs. Boa Hancock

Tier flies in the air and can dodge Hancock's lover arrows. She can basically spam her water attacks from range and doesn't need to get close for CQC

LordAizenSama said:
no...just that she has no way of winning this, and u say she wins. is quite amazing.
Because she does....she can perceive her movements with precog and dodge them accordingly.She also has Haki for close combat.And her range attacks even work on objects.So it should work

Faisal Shourov said:
Non-Bias said:
Technically couldn't Boa turn the water to stone with her powers?
If she could she would ride bike water like Aokiji
Just because she doesn't ride a water bike doesn't mean she can't turn water to stone. She did turn the Pasifista to stone despite being metal/steel iirc.

Speed equalized Tier stomps so bad it's not funny. She flies up in the sky, drowns Boa with water or spams cero. This is stomp, Boa will be running for her life

Non-Bias said:
Just because she doesn't ride a water bike doesn't mean she can't turn water to stone. She did turn the Pasifista to stone despite being metal/steel iirc.
how much more NLF do you want in one post? can she turn a ocean to stone? or how about the planet? show me where shes used it on water. or on that amount of water.

Non-Bias said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Non-Bias said:
Technically couldn't Boa turn the water to stone with her powers?
If she could she would ride bike water like Aokiji
If she could've, she would've. Pacifista is not her weakness, water is. Only Aokiji has shown to solidify water, all other DF users who can't fly are terrified of water

On her profile:

Slave Arrow: Hancock breathes in deeply and kisses out a heart; similar to her Pistol Kiss, but much bigger. She then pulls the heart back with a hand and, with a pop like that of a bubble, hundreds of arrows, tipped and fletched with a stylized heart design, shoot out and barrage her opponent(s) before petrifying them; the sheer number of arrows makes this move particularly difficult to evade. This technique not only petrifies anyone and anything that it hits, but somehow manages to freeze them in place, regardless of whether or not they were in motion or not (even if they were falling down when they were hit), to the extent that she even stopped cannonballs in their tracks.

^I would like her to see petrify water after she's dropped into an ocean. We can't give her feats like Aokiji. All DF users who can't fly, float or glider are terrified of sea water.

NLF? She turned Pasifistas to stone despite their bodies being metal. Why not water?

And you do realize that the manga version of Cascada is portrayed inferior to its anime counterpart right? You're also assuming that Boa would just stand there for some reason which is weird. I'm not even saying Boa wins this. I'm just taking everything into account which a lot of people don't seem to do.

I think the pretification only works on people that have desires of lust about her.

Don't even girls fall for her?

It's actually been proven that as long as your a living thing with emotions it's nigh impossible to be affected by her spell unless you're Luffy, or another feeling or emotion such as pain or fear is able to overcome it.

and you should know that move was only ever used on fodder marines. unless you don't even read one piece...

Non-Bias said:
NLF? She turned Pasifistas to stone despite their bodies being metal. Why not water?
And you do realize that the manga version of Cascada is portrayed inferior to its anime counterpart right? You're also assuming that Boa would just stand there for some reason which is weird. I'm not even saying Boa wins this. I'm just taking everything into account which a lot of people don't seem to do.
yeah? and what is she going to do when Harribel is up in the sky. and if you don't know why this wouldn't work on water (which is a NLF if ur saying its gunna work on something as powerful as cascada) i can assume you don't read one piece?

I think the pretification only works on people that have desires of lust about her.

Don't even girls fall for her?

It's actually been proven that as long as your a living thing with emotions it's nigh impossible to be affected by her spell unless you're Luffy, or another feeling or emotion such as pain or fear is able to overcome it.

Pretty sure it does her whole female island is a prime example.

Boa has ZERO chance of tagging harribel. She never fought a flying opponent, let alone speed equalized. This fight is stomp. Once Boa sees water she'll be running for her life

Back