• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022): Chris Jericho vs Giovanni Potage

Hmmm I think after looking through all the new stuff I will change my vote to incon, they match each other almost perfectly and sorta cancel each other out because of that, and there’s too many ways this could play out anyways
Jericho's Social Influencing is going to do wonders for him though, and Jericho won't hesitate to use it if he realizes he's backed into a corner.

Jericho's Social Influencing is going to do wonders for him though, and Jericho won't hesitate to use it if he realizes he's backed into a corner.
Didn’t Adem say Giovanni wouldn’t get close? That’s the only reason Jericho’s social influencing would benefit him in this situation, although I guess it could create an opening too tbf

Didn’t Adem say Giovanni wouldn’t get close? That’s the only reason Jericho’s social influencing would benefit him in this situation, although I guess it could create an opening too tbf
Tbf, Gio wouldn't know how skilled Jericho is unless he comes close, so...

Though like I said, Jericho's Social Influencing pretty much negates this argument.

Tbf, Gio wouldn't know how skilled Jericho is unless he comes close, so...
Yeah but Adem says Giovanni opens with a teleport behind Jericho, which he would take a beating from, but he’d still be around to tell the tale and all, from there in our he’d know to play a careful game and stick to range, and that could be successful or unsuccessful based on too many factors to count lol

Yeah but Adem says Giovanni opens with a teleport behind Jericho, which he would take a beating from, but he’d still be around to tell the tale and all, from there in our he’d know to play a careful game and stick to range, and that could be successful or unsuccessful based on too many factors to count lol
Yeah. Jericho still has plenty of ways to counter the range disadvantage he has here, and once Jericho uses his Social Influencing, it's basically wraps, because once Jericho finds a small opening, he can use Poison Mist, Fireballs, or The Judas Effect in some sort of combo to end the matchup.

Nothing to be ashamed of here, 3 points to Jericho
Giovanni in the reamining 3 matches hopefully will bounce back
If he's able to give Jericho a run for his money, I'm sure he'll bounce back.

Once again, Jericho proves why he's the best in the world at what he does.

He puts on 2 consecutive certified classics (Tsukasa and Giovanni) and comes out the winner on each one of them.

Well it looks like I won’t get the correct order right for my group A predictions but after this match I do feel confident that I’ve nailed the qualifiers

you love him more then I love kenny now lol
At one point, I was trying my best to not do a Jericho matchup, and try my best to do a Austin Theory matchup, but after the classic matchups Jericho has had, I realized that I will most likely never get tired of using Jericho.

Back