• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-C Streets of Violence Tournament (2022): Nagel Krat vs Immortal Tatsu

Group B:
Match 1:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Winner gets 3 points
  • Losers gets 0 points
  • Inconclusive match then both fighters gets 2 point each

Results:
Nagel Krat: 7 (DD, Random, Kazuma, shocking, Pepper, Infinite, Pika)
Immortal Tatsu: 0
Inconclusive: 0

9h3ZAc8.jpg

Last edited:
You know funny thing is, these 2 characters are already a part of another tourney (Mine actually) as with Ip Man. That said, it does mean I can specifically make sure this doesn't happen again

Anyway Nagel starts with throwing smoke bombs and perform stealth. He'll then attempt to talk down his opponent and if that doesn't work, he'll spam poisons, flashbangs, and if that doesn't work, he'll go in for a stealth attack

Also, what the heck is that render

Yeesh, Tatsu's profile really isnt the best. Would it be apright to call up some supporters of the verse?

Anyways, the AP gap should be negligible, the gap is incredibly small. Tatsu was a legendary ex-yakuza, and ended up storming into a rival clan's headquarters, smashing in 10 heads with just a lead pipe, in just one night. Don't know what that means in terms of skill or stamina, but it sounds pretty good.

Well Tatsu seems to be the better hand to hand fighter, but by nature of his profile, that seems to be where the advantages end

Granted, if Nagel can’t win against him in a hand to hand fight, what exactly can he do? Aren’t the poisons NCA?

I don't see how Tatsu is going to win this, The arsenal of weaponry is far greater I'm leaning towards Nagel

Nagel has his Social Influencing. He would most likely try it first as he doesn't enjoy direct combat and try to get his opponent on his side before giving him the bootleg steroids he has

Averageusername already said all the things I am discussing with my friends, Tatsu has a garbage profile with 0 skill feats in the intelligence depart, his Ap already says about him destroying a Yakuza clan

So, unless someone who knows the series comes and post all what he can do, Nagel just wins for having versatility

Back