• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament

10- Please only pick those characters who are NOT going through CRT

I will note that Bálor is currently going through an upgrade right now, however all we need is green light from staff, supporters have given it the go ahead and hopefully changes can be applied tomorrow, so likely before the tournament begins. There’s a sandbox with the changes made already so once the CRT is approved it’s a very simple change made to get it implemented.

I will note that Bálor is currently going through an upgrade right now, however all we need is green light from staff, supporters have given it the go ahead and hopefully changes can be applied tomorrow, so likely before the tournament begins. There’s a sandbox with the changes made already so once the CRT is approved it’s a very simple change made to get it implemented.
Aren't the upgrades for Balor only apply to "The Demon?"

Let me assure you, nothing there is broken. Immortality and blessed are not combat applicable and the fear manip does not instantly incapacitate foes

Also, 250 kilojoules
Was this character ever accepted/rejected? My personal opinion is they seem a bit haxed when you put them side by side to what else has been submitted, but not my call

Was this character ever accepted/rejected? My personal opinion is they seem a bit haxed when you put them side by side to what else has been submitted, but not my call
It was rejected.

Even when ignoring the Immortality, Blessed, and Fear Manip (which he said are either non-combat applicable, or won't automatically give the character the win), some of the stuff does seem a bit much for a low hax tourney.

It was rejected.

Even when ignoring the Immortality, Blessed, and Fear Manip (which he said are either non-combat applicable, or won't automatically give the character the win), some of the stuff does seem a bit much for a low hax tourney.
He can also summon a 3-A character to soul hax his opponents, so there’s that.

Ya know what, @DemonicDude can you remove Austin Theory?

I was contemplating this for a bit, but I think I will remove Theory, as the chances of having a WWE match that will happen in canon or a matchup that will end up being a stomp are fairly high.

I'll just stick with Jericho.

Matt (74.9619 kj)

The rating comes from a calc of the Miis surviving a plane crash, found on the Player's profile. I'll see if I can find someone better, as he's already lost a match against a character who is inferior to Little Mac, but he should work for now.

Matt (74.9619 kj)

The rating comes from a calc of the Miis surviving a plane crash, found on the Player's profile. I'll see if I can find someone better, as he's already lost a match against a character who is inferior to Little Mac, but he should work for now.
He's below the AP limit (90 KJ).

Oh wow a DRV character, cool. Will defo be interesting, will fall behind in AP but knowing the verse “vastly superior to Kiyoko” = smartest in the tournament

Speedster wants to choose Baki

Back