• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-B Enter the Octagon Tournament: Finn Balor vs Deathstroke

i've read each of your so called "points" and have not been convinced at all, it feels more like you haven't read any of mine as you simply rely on "bAlOr HaS mOrE sKiLl" when i've already proven that is far from the case as Slade easily has him matched.
I’m arguing Bálor has a slight advantage in skill that will despite its slightness will prove a major factor here, I acknowledge the skill battle is extremely close, and that I have no issues with people arguing even skill or even Slade edging it, but my personal view is Bálor is marginally more skilled. To say Slade “easily has him matched” could not be further from the truth, these two will push each other to their limits in skill.

I agreed he could disarm Slade but again it isn't gonna mean much as Slade is just as skilled in CQC with his fist as he is with a blade.
The point is that Bálor’s biggest issue in this match, piercing damage, is no longer an option for Slade once he has been disarmed, the two will be very close together in CQC, and without the advantage of piercing damage Slade’s biggest advantage shrinks massively.
and with his intelligence can easily predict where Balor would dodge and immediately react there for a clean hit on Balor.
You’re getting carried away now, Bálor isn’t some strategic slouch and is a skilled martial artist and wrestler, he’s not going to be read like an open book by Slade like you assume. Slade holds a tactical and intelligence advantage for sure, but you’re blowing it way out of proportion, as you have done with nearly every advantage Slade holds here. Such as:
he's stronger and more durable
The AP gap is 1.61x, that’s not the factor in this fight you’re hyping it up to be, especially since Bálor has the 1916 (or if he was feeling very risky a coup de grâce off the top of the cage) to end Slade whenever he gets the opportunity.
The points above for Slade have already disproven anything you've said, his only real advantage here is LS and the finisher which yknow would have to hit Slade
Your debunks haven’t proved anything except the fact you are seriously overhyping Slade in comparison to Bálor, I acknowledge that Slade holds advantages, and I can even get why people would claim Slade takes this, it’s that close, but according to you Slade is someone who “easily” matches Bálor in skill and beats him in every possible category but LS. Also, you were criticising me for dodge god arguments earlier, but you’ve made one here.

Who said anything about a battle?

255516.jpg

Back