• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenomorph vs Indominus Rex

The Ultimate Hostile Hunter vs the Genetically-Engineered Dinosaur
1489490934-alien-xenomorph.jpg
indominus_rex_by_tapwing_d8vvani-fullview.jpg

Arena: Jurassic Park (Jurassic Park)
Adult Xenomorph (Warrior), 9-B (If needs to be changed, inform me.)
Speed Equalized.

Xenomorph Page
Indominus Rex Page

Round 1: In-Character
Round 2: Bloodlusted

Xenomorph Votes: 1
Indominus Votes: 2

Who would win?

Last edited:
Xeno is 7472624 Joules or 7.4726 Megajoules so not a one-shot but Xeno does hold the advantage. So since the fight takes place in Jurassic Park there should be a good few places the Xeno can hide to get the jump on the rex.

Xeno is 7472624 Joules or 7.4726 Megajoules so not a one-shot but Xeno does hold the advantage. So since the fight takes place in Jurassic Park there should be a good few places the Xeno can hide to get the jump on the rex.
Indominos can do the same, And i believe it's his starting move if i'm not mistaken

Indominus has Size and LS advantage

And i think he has comparable if not superior Stealth mastery s'well

Fighting a big dino is a huge disadvantage if you are small, He has range advantage too

Indominos can do the same, And i believe it's his starting move if i'm not mistaken
I mean Xenos are smaller and have better stealth mastery which will aid them in sneaking up on the rex.
Indominus has Size and LS advantage
Xenos are class K and can get up to type 1 large-size.
And i think he has comparable if not superior Stealth mastery s'well
Xenos can hide from trained marines and pilots and I don't see Stealth mastery on Rex's profile.
Fighting a big dino is a huge disadvantage if you are small, He has range advantage too
in CQC yeah but Xenos can get up to Tens of Meters with acid projectiles.

I mean Xenos are smaller and have better stealth mastery which will aid them in sneaking up on the rex.
What i said below
Xenos are class K and can get up to type 1 large-size.
Oh wait, I confused the keys, I thought they were Unknown, Thanks for correcting me

But the normal size for them isn't Type 1, They are slightly taller than humans
Xenos can hide from trained marines and pilots and I don't see Stealth mastery on Rex's profile.
Indo can hide against trained people too, With a thermal tracker too and blend in the enviroment with camouflage since he can change colors i think
in CQC yeah but Xenos can get up to Tens of Meters with acid projectiles.
Do they start with that though?

If Rex does use her camo the Xenos Enhanced Senses should let it find her.
I think Rex can also use it's enhanced senses (Hearing) unless dem Alien don't make sounds?

The humans they sneak up don't have enhanced hearing so who knows XD
Probably if theirs a distance between them.
By sba, I think the distance between them would be extended melee range

unless we factor in the range the alien has with acidic speed which is tens of meters

Won't comment on who I think wins, but Indominous has pretty stupid camouflage. Not only can they turn completely blend in with the environment (Better than anything I've seen IRL), but they can hide from thermal vision.

Regarding enhanced senses helping, that'd depend on how the enhanced senses work. As for enhanced hearing, I could be mistaken (And will check later to be safe) but I believe Indominus Rex was completely hidden from hunters who were wearing equipment that would pick up on any sound it would make. IIRC, Indominus Rex also has thermal vision? So hiding from it would be quite difficult too, especially with its other senses like smelling and whatnot. Indominus Rex was particularly dangerous because of their intellect. So I think they'd hide, and then grab the Xenomorph in their hand and crush them. That or tail slap them through a building or something.

A bit from Indominus might also be game over cuz piercing damage
I agree. Indominus Rex is prevy on snapping necks. They pinned Rexy down with their hands and were going to snap their neck before stopped. They also snapped the neck of the Ankylosaurus they fought.

I agree. Indominus Rex is prevy on snapping necks. They pinned Rexy down with their hands and were going to snap their neck before stopped. They also snapped the neck of the Ankylosaurus they fought.
I said it mainly because of the Size difference, The LS part won't matter much because Alien is class K

His bite will straight dilacerate Alien with piercing damage, He will get bitten in half

I said it mainly because of the Size difference, The LS part won't matter much because Alien is class K

His bite will straight dilacerate Alien with piercing damage, He will get bitten in half
Huh, surprised Indo is only Class 10 tbh. They were able to easily open huge ass steel doors (Over 50 feet tall IIRC). Feel that should easily fall in the Class 100 if not Class K range.

Shouldn't dinos who are capable of ripping people apart brutally like LS 25 or so?
I can't remember what ripping people in half is, but they've def done it quite a bit. Most iconic instance of it for me were the two T-Rex's ripping that dude in half in Jurassic Park 2.

I can't remember what ripping people in half is, but they've def done it quite a bit. Most iconic instance of it for me were the two T-Rex's ripping that dude in half in Jurassic Park 2.
Indo did that alone if i'm not mistaken though, He grabbed the dude and just ripped him in half when they were in it's cage

I think a nice bite is all Indominus needs, Both have enhanced senses to negate their stealth and Indominus has higher attack range if we exclude acid stuff

Wouldn't the Indominus kill herself by melting her own jaw apart by biting the Xenomorph because of its acidic blood?

I don't think the Indominus can just rip the Xeno apart thanks to its significantly superior LS rating, if anything that would give it the perfect amount of time to use its own wounds as a weapon to kill the Indominus if it can't hurt her any other way for some reason which I heavily doubt.

Back