• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-C: Monsters In My Head Tournament (2022): Abbi vs Gargantos

Group B:
Round 1:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Combatants will be fighting in on a part of Galvan B planet, where there is a massive Teleporter Pod it’s best to stay away and avoid cause if you or your enemy touches that thing it’s gonna result in you getting BFR’d and the enemy will win so best to avoid it. All people will fight in this rocky mountain where there is -85°C temperature with cold. Both of these fighting combat areas are 50 km wide.
  • Distance: Fighting distance 20 meters

Results:
Abbi:
Gargantos:
Inconclusive: 7 (popted2, Chicklegs21, Demonicdude, Shadyboi, Greyman, Pokemonfan, Psychomaster)

ar7qgQ5.png
Vs
7g3yn7U.gif

Last edited:
i mean, Gargantos will just... use its tentacle to attack Abbi, what is Abbi's first move then?
Abbi passively inflicts the FEAR status effect, which prevents those effected by it from using anything but basic attacks
Doesn't really matter here though, since Gargantos probably doesn't have any special attacks

Abbi mostly just uses her tentacles to attack
She also has some debuffs and attack boosts, but that's about it

so it's literally a tentacle fight. goddang

I dunno... but the fact that it can battle against Dr. Strange could be used for Gargantos' skill, could it?

I almost want to say Abbi takes this with a close match but i want to just wait for those who commissioned Gargantos

so it's literally a tentacle fight. goddang

I dunno... but the fact that it can battle against Dr. Strange could be used for Gargantos' skill, could it?

I almost want to say Abbi takes this with a close match but i want to just wait for those who commissioned Gargantos
it lost against Dr. Strange

i know, but it can battle with Dr. Strange for some times, but i guess it's very faulty and i think it's dumb anyway

By the looks of its profile, isn’t Gargantos passively invisible (Which is kinda too much here)? How would Abbi detect it?

so the battle will just be a battle of tentacoles, Abbi can predict the attacks of Gargantos thanks to precogntion

and Gargantos has the ap advantage,

unless someone bring a very decisive wincon, this might end as an Incon

Inconclusive FRA

(Though, as I said earlier, passive Invisibility might be too overpowered for a low hax tournament ‘less it’s temporary)

Back