• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-C: Monsters In My Head Tournament (2022): Pichu vs Dust

So are we still going with this match or?
I want to give popted my position because somehow he submited a Character and something happened that he did not get choose

And I dont have time to debate here right now nor I like to do It on phone

So if I can make someone Happy I would perfectly do It, so I can get good karma and get the good cole ending in my Life

Also, Riolu stomps 🔪

Alright if it exceed 8-C limit then fine we'll limit it to maximum 8-C AP not breaching into high 8-C.
I think the question was if a temporary allowance for stat amps that breach into high 8-C would be allowed just for this fight so it can actually be added while also being fair for the tourney as they can be restricted in other fights

But now it looks like Kazuma wants the characters swapped

Just for this fight fine if Kazuma allows it.
If Kazu wants the character to be switched then alright.

Yawn 🥱
Weekly battles has already made it clear here. If you wish to combat him then go ahead.
I think the question was if a temporary allowance for stat amps that breach into high 8-C would be allowed just for this fight so it can actually be added while also being fair for the tourney as they can be restricted in other fights

But now it looks like Kazuma wants the characters swapped

So she has all the abilities? I guess I'll wait for Weekly battles to respond if Weekly agrees then we are good to go

So she has all the abilities? I guess I'll wait for Weekly battles to respond if Weekly agrees then we are good to go
Not all
And he is a man
He is a human but with the Spirit of a demon controlling the body, if that does not count, then I Will have to proceed with Pichu despite thinking is dumb

Yeah i was gonna say i think Kuram's P&A section needs some tabs because he definitely does not have all of those powers in his 8-C key

Back