• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-C: Monsters In My Head Tournament (2022): Zombified Piglin vs Genichiro Ashina

Group A:
Round 2:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Combatants will be fighting in on a part of Galvan B planet, where there is a massive Electrocution pod even touching it result in the enemy getting durability negged and fried to death so best to stay away from it aside from that there are kilometers wroth of stone and mountains to fight on a pure desert environment 65°C temperature. Both of these fighting combat areas are 50 km wide.
  • Distance: Fighting distance 20 meters
Naitodesu vs FinePoint

Results:
Zombified Piglin:
Genichiro Ashina: 7 (Finepoint, Demonic, Greyman, naitodesu, psycho, adem, infinite)
Inconclusive:

dfRFJ7S.png
Vs
982p8Ku.png

Last edited:
Lead?
I see they have resurrection, but how well are they gonna handle the heat?
Piglin is obviously immune.

BTW, can we have the piglin's sword be enchanted with fire aspect for this tournament?
Otherwise it's basically just outclassed by the wither skeleton.

Genichiro would lead with either lightning attacks or bow attacks before entering melee, he can likely handle the heat as he handles lightning and also takes fire build-up well without impeding his ability to fight. Genichiro would likely try to use his acrobatics to weave around his opponent, and then do bow shots imbued with lightning, occasionally coming up to melee.

At this phase, he also summons a heavy storm, but that really isn't relevant given it's mostly for his lightning and not really usable for stuff beyond that.

Well, to be honest, Piglin probably just gets heavily outskilled and dodged then, especially since the zombified ones can't even use their crossbows.

Well Damm GenichiroFRA for now...if Zombie has any optional weapons to give him a somewhat of a chance I'll allow it.

Well Damm GenichiroFRA for now...if Zombie has any optional weapons to give him a somewhat of a chance I'll allow it.
Well the regular piglins can get a crossbow, but they don't have a profile.

Back