• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man (Raimi Games) vs Spider-Man (USM Games) [7-0-0]

Yeah this really is my kind of VS thread. I'm obligated to give my thoughts

Lets go over this. However, I wanna go over AP/Durability first

Black Suit Raimi Games scales to baseline High 8-C (2 tons of TNT). With Rage, he scales to 4 tons of TNT, though he can boost this further with multiple means of statistics amping. USM Games Peter scales to 4.65657181322 tons of TNT. He can also boost his damage, though he doesn't have as many ways of dong so compared to Raimi Games. So even when Raimi Games Peter taps into Rage Mode, USM Games Peter has the greater AP and durability, though Raimi Games Peter's methods of amping can help close the gap and USM Games Peter can still dish out some stronger blows if he's bouncing off walls or landing good combos. So its kinda interesting there

Alright, now for the other stuff

Raimi Games:
-Higher LS
-Greater skill (Honestly I feel like I'd just be repeating what I wrote for both their intelligence sections here if I wanted to go super in-depth. Looking at both their sections, its pretty clear to me at least that Raimi Games has an edge over USM Games Spidey here in skill)
-Greater experience (Has 4+ years of experience as Spider-Man while USM Games Spidey is still in his first year of superheroing)
-Better Precognition, Enhanced Senses, and Information Analysis (Raimi Games Peter pretty much just edges out USM Games Spider-Man in these abilities due to having a more versatile and potent Spider-Sense given the feats)
-Instinctive Action (The Spider-Sense's instinctive nature allows him to effortlessly dodge attacks, meaning he can focus more on tactics for counterattacks against USM Games Spidey)
-Time Manipulation (Spider-Reflexes alters time, slowing it down as to give Spidey an edge in speed. He uses this quite often)
-Status Effect Inducement (Dizzy Strike will grant him the opportunities to land combos on USM Games Spider-Man)
-Organic Webbing (Even without the Black Suit, Raimi Games Spidey has organic webbing as opposed to USM Games Spidey who has to make his own webbing which means he does have a finite amount. TBH in most VS threads, I can confidently say that running out of webs is usually just not an issue because the chances of that happening are about zero. Still though, its an advantage for Raimi Games Peter)

USM Games:
-Greater Agility (He's stated to be one of the most agile heroes in his verse and was even stated to have greater agility and finesse than Venom, who can leap several storeys high and cross huge gaps in a single jump)

Seems a bit too stacked in Raimi Games Spidey's favour here. USM Games Spidey's better agility definitely helps in terms of potentially landing his combos that increase in damage, but Rage Mode and Spider-Reflexes might just render that null

Black Suit Raimi Games scales to baseline High 8-C (2 tons of TNT). With Rage, he scales to 4 tons of TNT, though he can boost this further with multiple means of statistics amping. USM Games Peter scales to 4.65657181322 tons of TNT. He can also boost his damage, though he doesn't have as many ways of dong so compared to Raimi Games. So even when Raimi Games Peter taps into Rage Mode, USM Games Peter has the greater AP and durability, though Raimi Games Peter's methods of amping can help close the gap and USM Games Peter can still dish out some stronger blows if he's bouncing off walls or landing good combos. So its kinda interesting there

Raimi Games:
-Higher LS
-Greater skill (Honestly I feel like I'd just be repeating what I wrote for both their intelligence sections here if I wanted to go super in-depth. Looking at both their sections, its pretty clear to me at least that Raimi Games has an edge over USM Games Spidey here in skill)
-Greater experience (Has 4+ years of experience as Spider-Man while USM Games Spidey is still in his first year of superheroing)
-Better Precognition, Enhanced Senses, and Information Analysis (Raimi Games Peter pretty much just edges out USM Games Spider-Man in these abilities due to having a more versatile and potent Spider-Sense given the feats)
-Instinctive Action (The Spider-Sense's instinctive nature allows him to effortlessly dodge attacks, meaning he can focus more on tactics for counterattacks against USM Games Spidey)
-Time Manipulation (Spider-Reflexes alters time, slowing it down as to give Spidey an edge in speed. He uses this quite often)
-Status Effect Inducement (Dizzy Strike will grant him the opportunities to land combos on USM Games Spider-Man)
-Organic Webbing (Even without the Black Suit, Raimi Games Spidey has organic webbing as opposed to USM Games Spidey who has to make his own webbing which means he does have a finite amount. TBH in most VS threads, I can confidently say that running out of webs is usually just not an issue because the chances of that happening are about zero. Still though, its an advantage for Raimi Games Peter)

USM Games:
-Greater Agility (He's stated to be one of the most agile heroes in his verse and was even stated to have greater agility and finesse than Venom, who can leap several storeys high and cross huge gaps in a single jump)

Seems a bit too stacked in Raimi Games Spidey's favour here. USM Games Spidey's better agility definitely helps in terms of potentially landing his combos that increase in damage, but Rage Mode and Spider-Reflexes might just render that null
This is Base Raimi, not Black Suit.

Going over Lonk's analysis, the only thing stopping this from being a stomp is USM being over 2x stronger and greater agility.

Othwrwise, Raimi holds practically every advantage (though not to an unfair degree degree) and his superior LS is the real clencher. So I'm gonna vote for Raimi here.

Raimi Games:
-Higher LS

USM Games:

OKAY NEW ANALYSIS

AP/Durability wise, Raimi Games Spidey upscales 1.7679 Tons of TNT by a significant amount. The scaling chain's like this:

Spider-Man = Doctor Octopus > Green Goblin > Shocker (the guy who performed the 1.7679 Tons of TNT feat)

Taking into account that scaling chain, the difference between Base Raimi Games and USM Games Peter should be somewhat less than 2.63395656611 times, plus there's the amps Raimi Games has that I mentioned. This would make USM Games Peter's Damage Boosting more potent though, albeit less accessible compared to his opposition's amps

Lets go over this again. This time I'm gonna list the AP/Durability and amp stuff now because it isn't as close in terms of gaining the advantage in AP/Durability over on another

Raimi Games:
-More amps + more accessible amps
-Higher LS
-Greater skill
-Greater experience
-Better Precognition, Enhanced Senses, and Information Analysis
-Instinctive Action
-Time Manipulation
-Status Effect Inducement
-Organic Webbing

USM Games:
-Stronger and more durable

Wow, not much changed huh? I'd vote Raimi Games Spidey here, USM Games Spidey's still gonna have a harder time trying to hit due to the Spider-Sense, Spider-Reflexes, and skill advantages that Raimi Games Spidey possesses

Like I hella appreciate how much effort you put into your analyses but you got to read the OPs a little more slowly buddy. XD

Dude I swear I looked at the OP and my brain just said "BLACK SUIT" for some reason??? Idk LMAO

OKAY NEW ANALYSIS

AP/Durability wise, Raimi Games Spidey upscales 1.7679 Tons of TNT by a significant amount. The scaling chain's like this:

Spider-Man = Doctor Octopus > Green Goblin > Shocker (the guy who performed the 1.7679 Tons of TNT feat)

Taking into account that scaling chain, the difference between Base Raimi Games and USM Games Peter should be somewhat less than 2.63395656611 times, plus there's the amps Raimi Games has that I mentioned. This would make USM Games Peter's Damage Boosting more potent though, albeit less accessible compared to his opposition's amps

Lets go over this again. This time I'm gonna list the AP/Durability and amp stuff now because it isn't as close in terms of gaining the advantage in AP/Durability over on another

Raimi Games:
-More amps + more accessible amps
-Higher LS
-Greater skill
-Greater experience
-Better Precognition, Enhanced Senses, and Information Analysis
-Instinctive Action
-Time Manipulation
-Status Effect Inducement
-Organic Webbing

USM Games:
-Stronger and more durable

Wow, not much changed huh? I'd vote Raimi Games Spidey here, USM Games Spidey's still gonna have a harder time trying to hit due to the Spider-Sense, Spider-Reflexes, and skill advantages that Raimi Games Spidey possesses
Vote Counted.
Dude I swear I looked at the OP and my brain just said "BLACK SUIT" for some reason??? Idk LMAO
XD

Back