• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 4 Demise, Link, and Hylia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Just something I noticed. Demise creates a realm that contains a sun, as seen in the beginning of this video. All signs show to him creating it. He brags about it, he warps it to his whim, and most importantly, this scene. Demise explicitly states that he'd create a realm for the two of them to fight in. This wouldn't be inconsistent, given that Demise is the strongest person in the verse, short of the Golden Goddesses. No one outside of Hylia and SS Link scales (not counting Composite). Well, and Girahim. I'm not even certain if the full triforce scales, let alone the wielders. I don't know if this is 4-C, High 4-C, or 4-B though.

I definitively have forgotten about that. I don't think the Triforce scales, because otherwise, Hylia would've destroyed him, since she had it. Instead, she sealed him. (Unless I'm remembering the plot wrong)

For the most part, it looks legit. And I think it would be like with other characters that can create stars: 4-C.

@Iron

It only scales to 3 people though, all of which are god-tiers.

If that wasn't clear I think this is fine. I suppose it makes sense too, given this guy was supposed to be challenging one of the Goddesses.

I agree with this upgrade. The full triforce should still scale to Demise given that iirc SS Link defeated Demise with it. This also likely scales to Calamity Ganon, BotW Link, and BotW Zelda.

DocAnimeTheory said:
I agree with this upgrade. The full triforce should still scale to Demise given that iirc SS Link defeated Demise with it.
He didn't, tho... The Triforce was left in the future, atop the goddess' statue.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
DocAnimeTheory said:
I agree with this upgrade. The full triforce should still scale to Demise given that iirc SS Link defeated Demise with it.
He didn't, tho... The Triforce was left in the future, atop the goddess' statue.
Didn't Link beat Demise in the present with it though? I'm pretty sure Link has the full trifoce in his inventory while fighting Demise.

That was The Imprisoned. It could be argued that The Imprison should scale to Demise, yes, but I have my doubts with that. Specially since even before having the Master Sword Link could beat him, and the fact that Ghirahim wants to revive specifically Demise.

I definitively have forgotten about that. I don't think the Triforce scales, because otherwise, Hylia would've destroyed him, since she had it. Instead, she sealed him. (Unless I'm remembering the plot wrong)
For the most part, it looks legit. And I think it would be like with other characters that can create stars: 4-C.
Gods can't use the Triforce, only Humans can.

I'm with Lephyr on this. Even Groose can hurt The Imprisoned. On the flip side though, it can be argued that The Imprisoned shouldn't be that much weaker than Demise.

The real cal howard said:
I'm with Lephyr on this. Even Groose can hurt The Imprisoned. On the flip side though, it can be argued that The Imprisoned shouldn't be that much weaker than Demise.
Groose cannot hurt the Imprisoned, it HAS to be the Groosenator. In fact, the first time you fight the Imprisoned, Groose gets super sad because he couldn't even touch him.

@Paz

Bombs that has been shown to be atleast Small Island Level. Then again, the Imprisoned was killed droping an island on top of him...

The real cal howard said:
Groose hurting the Imprisoned is clearly game mechanics and PIS. The Imprisoned is Demise, just sealed. When Link kills the Imprisoned with the full triforce he is no longer sealed.

DocAnimeTheory said:
The Imprisoned is Demise, just sealed. When Link kills the Imprisoned with the full trifotce he is no longer sealed.
I know, that's why I said it could be argued that they have similar levels of power.

@Doc

"Clearly"? Not really. It was necessary "in story". (Impa talking about Groose's purpose, which was shown to be building the Groosenator to help Link)

Edit: The Game mechanics part, I mean. PiS could be definitively, tho' again, he was killed dropping an island on top of him.

DocAnimeTheory said:
The Imprisoned is Demise, just sealed. When Link kills the Imprisoned with the full trifotce he is no longer sealed.
I know, that's why I said it could be argued that they have similar levels of power.

But unsealed Imprisoned literally is Demise..

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Plus Groose RKOed mid-game Link and it still wasn't enough.
Link was in the sky, tho'. Adding more weight, he fell faster. Unless you're talking about another scene that I'm (probably) forgetting. xD

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Plus Groose RKOed mid-game Link and it still wasn't enough.
Link was in the sky, tho'. Adding more weight, he fell faster. Unless you're talking about another scene that I'm (probably) forgetting. xD
It was the force of his grabbing onto Link. And actually, at the end of the game, Groose shook Link's head so much that he actually felt it.

@Paz

...who, again, was in the sky.

That one is just comedic effect. As well as the scene in the sky, really. (Tho' the latter actually needed to happen, since Groose didn't have a way to drop and land safely)

So doesn't this like

Upgrade Majora and the Fierce Deity, as well?

Because Majora did the exact same thing and showed the ability to warp said realm.

I'm...not sure. Said realm was inside the moon, but...well...it could be TARDIS-like, and you know more about this stuff than I.

@Azathoth

I was thinking about that, actually, but when searching videos about the realm inside the moon, none showed a sun inside it. Could be that the players didn't saw it because of the camera, but yeah.

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

Somebody should probably inform ThePerpetual about this thread.

Still, I suppose that this seems like a Star-level feat.

Also, as a side-note on the Majora thing, this only affects unrestricted Majora and FD if accepted. Possessed Skull Kid is still Planet level.

So, I suppose this would upgrade more than just the Top Tiers, and should upgrade Majora, FD Link, and I guess Calamity Ganon as well, due to the fact that he should be > Majora. But that would mean the Full Triforce Wielders scale.

@Cal

Not sure about Calamity Ganon, mainly since we don't get confirmation that he becomes equal to Demise, and the fact that him being > unrestricted Majora via scaling can't really be substantiated.

Obviously would scale to Hylia, Demise, and the full Triforce, though. Though Demise already appears to have an almost identical feat.

So the people who get the 4-C rating are: Majora (unrestricted), FD Link, SS Link, Hylia, Demise, Composite Link, and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back