• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 4 Demise, Link, and Hylia

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Doc

"Unsealed Imprisoned" is Demise. Link killed the Imprisoned with that wish, not Demise. For Demise to show up is first needed to break the seal, something only Hylia's Soul can do (and probably the Triforce, but who would wish to do that?).

But yes, and I would say it would be straight up Star Level because of Majora.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
@Cal
And the triforce users, but like I've said in the past, it would be a single wish.
Iv'e explained this numerous times. The Triforce provides passive power. For example the ToP preventing the sages from executing Ganon, the royal family using the ToW to rule hyrule/bring prosperity to it, and the ToC preventing the twilight from turning Link into a spirit.

But i agree that the full Triforce is straight up Star level because of Majora.

@Doc

It has been talked multiple times and all of them it has been agreed; Only the ToP grants a boost in AP/Dura. And as we see in Ganondorf, is not NEARLY close to be Star Level. Show me a fight where they use the full triforce mid fight, and then you can scale the users to it.

So, ignoring the "wielders" discussion because I don't wanna pull the pin on that grenade, does anyone mind (particularly Azzy and Ant) if I upgrade those mentioned above?

It's nonsensical downplay to say a single piece of the Triforce grants an AP boost yet the full Triforce doesn't grant an AP boost. The ToC preventing Link from turing into a spirit could scale to durability too. I'l get back to you with using the full Triforce mid fight.

Besides one could just use the full Triforce to wish for Star level ap/dura.

@Cal

I have no problem with it, as both created their respective realms and the scaling is obvious, but I'd like to know what some more people think, too.

@Doc

The ToC would just be protection against hax, and someone on Majora's level bypassed it.

Because the Full Triforce, everytime is reunited, comes out of the users hand to grant a wish.

Edit: If Ganondorf could just use it's powers by having it, why place it away from him in the WW finale? He's not an idiot.

For the record, the 4-C feat garners an "at least." The feat for Demise was incredibly casual. Majora was when he was getting sorta serious, so I'll just make that 4-C.

I apologize if I'm getting annoying with this, but I feel it needs to be made perfectly clear.

Here's another example of Ganon not using the Full Triforce in battle. Heck, he didn't even used the ToP in this one. Just to show that having the Full Triforce doesn't make you as powerful as it, because if it did... Why didn't Ganon used it in the fight? He would've one shotted Link easily. The Full Triforce is a wish granter.

All the mentioned characters have been upgraded. Though I wonder. Should Composite Link be High 4-C? Star level is a really small gap, he's the strongest character in the verse due to his composite status (not counting the Golden Godesses), has a ton of boosts, and Demise's feat was incredibly casual in a weakened state.

The real cal howard said:
For the record, the 4-C feat garners an "at least." The feat for Demise was incredibly casual. Majora was when he was getting sorta serious, so I'll just make that 4-C.
"Sorta serious" would be really loose, here. Judging from the entire Mask and Incarnation portions of the fight, Majora was still very much just playing around during the first two thirds of the battle. I'd only really argue Majora's Wrath was it getting serious.

"At least 4-C" seems less speculative for composite Link.

Would A Link to the Past Link's first key also scale due to defeating a complete Triforce Ganon and later possessing the complete Triforce himself?

Did he? I didn't remember that.

Though since that was literally just a random Link, it would point to the full Triforce not providing an active power boost...

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Did he? I didn't remember that.
Though since that was literally just a random Link, it would point to the full Triforce not providing an active power boost...
He also defeated Ganon who was in possession of the full Triforce.

@Azathoth

Sorry, forgot to add Ganon's name after the word Triforce, And yes, it was mentioned on his profile due to being the first game that takes place right after the downfall timeline.

I apologize if I'm getting annoying with this, but I feel it needs to be made perfectly clear.

Here's another example of Ganon not using the Full Triforce in battle. Heck, he didn't even used the ToP in this one. Just to show that having the Full Triforce doesn't make you as powerful as it, because if it did... Why didn't Ganon used it in the fight? He would've one shotted Link easily. The Full Triforce is a wish granter.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So did Ganon have the full Triforce when ALttP Link slew him or?
I think so. Link fights Ganon, roasts the piggy, and then goes into the next room over to get the Triforce. It's a bit odd that Ganon didn't just drop it upon death, but whatever. Here is the Map --- erm, Link --- erm, video.

The real question is, do CD-i Link and CD-i Ganon and company scale? Oh, wait, below Memetic CD-i characters is paramount to downplay, never mind.

EDIT: Actually, I guess Ganon might have just been hiding the Triforce and not using it during the battle.

It's hard to compare them in that sense but why would he need the Triforce to take over the world when he holds enough AP to pull that off already (since they scale)? He seemed to want the triforce for its destructive properties irrc.

@LC

Then the Triforce is more powerful than him. We scale it to Majora because it's the highest feat show, but it can likely give even more. (Specially considering the creators of said relic)

There is no contradiction.

Edit: And about it's destructive properties? Previously the Triforce was Planet Level, which was Demise's AP, too... The question doesn't apply only to this upgrade. He was the supreme lord of demons and rivaled the Goddess Hylia. It isn't likely he just wanted more power.

The great ZZ said:
Yet before that happens Groose says that Demise wasn't at full power here and the HH puts him at planet level.
So?

Star Level is more than enough to destroy a planet. ovo
Demise is planet level from the HH and as I stated before Demise wasn't even at full strength.

So Star level Demise is speculation.

Speculation how? We know he created that realm with a star in it. Him not being at full strenght just shows how much powerful he is.

"Demise is planet level from the HH" Again, so? The HH states he can destroy the planet. And? It doesn't contradict him being star level.

@LC
Then the Triforce is more powerful than him. We scale it to Majora because it's the highest feat show, but it can likely give even more. (Specially considering the creators of said relic)

There is no contradiction.

Edit: And about it's destructive properties? Previously the Triforce was Planet Level, which was Demise's AP, too... The question doesn't apply only to this upgrade. He was the supreme lord of demons and rivaled the Goddess Hylia. It isn't likely he just wanted more power.
Trifroce was Planet level due to the evidence we have but there's always the chance it can be higher.

@LC

And it's being shown it is. Majora is in no way more powerful than the Full Triforce, yet it can create a realm with a sun inside the moon. Considering the beings that created the Triforce, it's posible is even way more higher. So, I don't see any contradictions with Demise's upgrade.

@LC
And it's being shown it is. Majora is in no way more powerful than the Full Triforce, yet it can create a realm with a sun inside the moon. Considering the beings that created the Triforce, it's posible is even way more higher. So, I don't see any contradictions with Demise's upgrade.
The contradition I was pointing out was the logic behind Demise scaling to the Triforce despite the fact he acts as if he needs it for something he wouldn't usually be able to achieve. It's like if someone tried to claim that Thanos scales to the infinity gauntlet which makes no sense because why else would he so commonly seek it?

I might be wrong in some way though, been a while since I played SS.

@LC
But Demise isn't scaling to the triforce... The Star Level comes from him creating a realm with a sun in it.
I know, I was referring to people who did say they scaled. My first comment was "Fair enough [to the main realm feat being discussed] but Demise wouldn't seek out the Triforce if he scaled to it. He'd have no use for it."

Speculation how? We know he created that realm with a star in it. Him not being at full strenght just shows how much powerful he is.
"Demise is planet level from the HH" Again, so? The HH states he can destroy the planet. And? It doesn't contradict him being star level.
Or Demise just transported to a realm that just so happens to have a star. Plus when you beat Demise we never see that realm again since the game cuts right to link in the temple.

Why would the HH downplay Demise then by lying to the fanbase about his power?

Admittedly, I'm not entirely sure about this feat... I guess it should be accepted for Demise, since he specifically points out that he created it? I'll not stand in the way, if everyone else is alright with it.

I'm far iffier about Majora's feat, since nowhere is it stated or implied that Majora created that realm. The environment isn't really interacted with in any meaningful way, either, so I'd just chalk that one up to being similar to, say, Rider/Iskandar's Reality Marble.

@Perpetual

Well, Majora did warp the moon onto having that face, and even made it suck him up when The Giants stopped it into crashing onto Termina. From there, The Moon becomes it's new toy, so a bit implied it is.

Edit: And then there's the Four Masked Children's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back