• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tien Shinhan (DBS) VS Isshiki Otsutsuki (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure if you didn't specify what key you're using, it will automatically use the strongest key, if it is then tien probably stomp isshiki

Then you're using the buu saga arc key then? Because of you pit isshiki with tournament of power tien then he's done for , buu saga tien is 5-B

Last edited:
I think he meant the size manip where isshiki shrink himself
I thought he was referring to something Isshiki could use offensively against him, it's only going to be useful for avoiding blows that's if he he can keep it up forever and manages to outlast Tien without getting hit once

I mean isshiki has attack reflection from the looks of the wiki, he also can bfr tien to other dimension

I thought he was referring to something Isshiki could use offensively against him, it's only going to be useful for avoiding blows that's if he he can keep it up forever and manages to outlast Tien without getting hit once
He can use it offensively. He can place telescopic chakra rods inside Tien's body and then enlarge them, creating critical or fatal damage. He can also enter Tien's body himself.
He can BFR and/or Seal Tien.
He can absorb and reflect his Ki attacks.

He can use it offensively. He can place telescopic chakra rods inside Tien's body and then enlarge them, creating critical or fatal damage. He can also enter Tien's body himself.
He can BFR and/or Seal Tien.
He can absorb and reflect his Ki attacks.
Makes it sound like a stomp. (Which it is)

Also, we do not assume a character can absorb/reflect attacks from people far stronger than them unless proven iirc.

Makes it sound like a stomp.

Also, we do not assume a character can absorb/reflect attacks from people far stronger than them unless proven.
Absorption in Naruto was never shown to be AP based. But Isshiki is stronger than Tien anyway, since Tien's 5-C rating is baseline. Unless we're using the 5-B key here for whatever reason.

Anyway, yeah, it's kind of a mismatch at best and a stomp at worst.

I'll need to make a thread about that then since that's not how it works.

Anyway I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back