• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thresh vs Giratina

Pokemon's tiering doesnt trump LoL as LoL has countless layers of countless universes due to Ekko's powers

Are we really going back to that?

Yes because its legitimate

Every universe, of which there are countless, has an Ekko

Every Ekko creates countless timelines with the Z-Drive (As stated by death herself) which each have an Ekko which does the same

SchroKatze said:
The 2-B comes from a statement about Dark Stars being able to end all of existence.
And the multiverse size comes from Kindred, the concept of death that exists through all of space-time talking about Ekko and his countless lifes. Every use of his time travel generates a new timeline or too, and each timeline is a new "life".
This is what schro brought that we forgot, it proves thresh's tier.

The real cal howard said:
Each travel creates a new timeline. That doesn't multiply, that adds. So no, not layers
Each travel creates a branching timeline so yes it does in fact multiply

Every universe, of which there are countless, has an Ekko

Every Ekko creates countless timelines with the Z-Drive (As stated by death herself) which each have an Ekko which does the same

And you can prove this how?
Simple, Death (Kindred) talks about the fact that she has seen Ekko across several timelines.

Ekko's Z-drive creates an alternate timeline that he hopes to. Now there are 2 timeline with Ekko (for example) proven by his Z-drive skill where he brings a temporal clone of him from another time line.

Darks stars are stated to eat all of existence (this ofcourse includes all the times lines).

The alternate timelines are also proven by the pulse fire skins that literally hop inbetween time periods and time lines.

@Cal Ekko literally breaks the space-time continuum and creates multiple splintered timelines:

"His hands couldn't keep up with the ideas his mind had for the crystal. During one of his less-than-scientific experiments, the gem exploded into a vortex of shimmering dust, triggering eddies of temporal distortion. Ekko opened his eyes to see several splintered realities - and several Chronobreak 'echo' versions of himself - staring back in sheer panic amid the fractured continua. "

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cal Ekko literally breaks the space-time continuum and creates multiple splintered timelines:

"His hands couldn't keep up with the ideas his mind had for the crystal. During one of his less-than-scientific experiments, the gem exploded into a vortex of shimmering dust, triggering eddies of temporal distortion. Ekko opened his eyes to see several splintered realities - and several Chronobreak 'echo' versions of himself - staring back in sheer panic amid the fractured continua. "
Lmao 2 timelines was a low end then.

Several=/=countless though.

Kepekley23 said:
If you're talking about what I'm thinking of, Azelf was amped by a willpower bond with Ash when he destroyed that black hole. Don't treat like it's his normal level.
There's nothing like this thats stated, all that happened was Ash and co. were telepathically linked with the Lake Trio.

This is very likely more the "Power of Friendship and Hope!!" kind of trope. Plus, since when does willpower = AP?

Wokistan said:
Several=/=countless though.
The point is each one goes on to do the same thing countless times, creating countless timelines in which the same thing happens over and over repeating the process as stated by the concept of death herself

Alright, since I'm about to hit the high seas again, I'll post one more thing (unless I change my mind).

One layer of "countless" for Pokémon also takes into account of alternate timelines, so that cancels out. And both, time and space have been growing since Arceus created D & P, and the multiverse with it, so they have been getting exponentially stronger since the beginning of Creation too if we're going that route. It doesn't change much either way.

@Kukui

Except it was an actual bond with Ash and Azelf being linked in body as well. They used their bond so Azelf could destroy the black hole, the scene shows this.

"every time he travels backwards in time, he shatters the timeline he occupied at the time, and all of its possibilities"

The previous part mentions splitting timelines into two, but the profile's second part doesn't sound like that.

Just going to say that at the rte ekko shatters time lines in 2 and a half minutes he creates 3.2e11 universes.

I still have yet to see this creation and filling with multiple timelines. All I see is him looking into more timelines.

There's also the point that the countless status is being overblown. Ekko isn't immortal, is only 17, and hasn't been able to do this forever. Characters who can do this as well have been relegated to 2-C, likely 2-B. We also don't know how many jumps Ekko made or anything of the sort. The best we can do is add another layer of countless.

I edited my comment. And I did. All that proves is that there's alternate timelines with him and that he breached a gap.

I edited my comment. And I did. All that proves is that there's alternate timelines with him and that he breached a gap.
It literally satys that he triggers the other timelines.

Back