• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thresh vs Giratina

SchroKatze said:
The 2-B comes from a statement about Dark Stars being able to end all of existence.

And the multiverse size comes from Kindred, the concept of death that exists through all of space-time talking about Ekko and his countless lifes. Every use of his time travel generates a new timeline or too, and each timeline is a new "life".
O just realized something, this would make the result exponentially higher seeing as there are wkkos in everybtimeline all with the same powers all creating countless timelines as well

Oh thanks for reminding me, all of the dark stars should have the resistances granted from being exposed to the void and not being affected by it

So far I know there are 2 votes for Thresh, dunno about giratina as most of the thread has just been debating who has higher ap but not how giratina can actually win

@Weekly

No, if it's a black hole it's 1-D. A black hole is a singularity with exceptional mass. A black hole can bend space-time (and I guess consume it if you want to try and up the power) but it is a 1-D construct; a singularity is what a black hole is and it can't be anything else.

Edit: Not 0, 1. Sorry. I derped.

It doesn't matter that it is more powerful than normal. A black hole IS a singularity. That's like saying because a sword is 2-B then it isn't a sword. If a black hole was large enough it may be able to bend space-time to the point that it collapses in it in a la Big Crunch.

If you try to vaporize the oceans from the bottom of the Pacific to the surface you'll create a black hole large enough to devour the universe billions of times over.

Ask Lanturn lol.

Assaltwaffle said:
It doesn't matter that it is more powerful than normal. A black hole IS a singularity. That's like saying because a sword is 2-B then it isn't a sword. If a black hole was large enough it may be able to bend space-time to the point that it collapses in it in a la Big Crunch.
I dont get this point? His black hole is 4-D, like it is not a normal black hole at all. It literally leads to non-existence.

@Rocker

Black holes are 1-D. That's literally what they are on a fundamental level. A real-life black hole obliterates matter and some theories say it destroys information and causality. It's pretty close to EE.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Rocker
Black holes are 1-D. That's literally what they are on a fundamental level. A real-life black hole obliterates matter and some theories say it destroys information and causality. It's pretty close to EE.
Yeah but this is clearly not a normal black hole....

Are you really comparing a normal black hole to a multiversal one?

@Weekly

I mean you can't think in a conventional way if space-time has been infinitely bent and causality doesn't work anymore. So a normal black hole basically still does that, just without the metaphysical aspect.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Considering that the one Azelf busted was created from a combo of Dialga's RoT and Palkia's SR, their signature moves, i'd very much say so.
Proof it was a 2-B black hole? Having a 2-B attack create it isnt proof that the black hole itself is 2-B

We've established that Pokemon's tiering in 2-B very much trumps LoL's. You admitted to this yourself. Schro's revelation lowered the gap, but not by enough. Even with how far behind the Lake Trio is to the Creation Trio, it's still higher than LoL.

The real cal howard said:
We've established that Pokemon's tiering in 2-B very much trumps LoL's. You admitted to this yourself. Schro's revelation lowered the gap, but not by enough. Even with how far behind the Lake Trio is to the Creation Trio, it's still higher than LoL.
Pokemon's tiering doesnt trump LoL as LoL has countless layers of countless universes due to Ekko's powers

Back