• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thresh vs Giratina

WeeklyBattles said:
From having the power to destroy the multiverse which is 2-B bordering on 2-A
Could you please post in-lore statements that aren't an extrapolation of the result?

I mean

I always thought the highest AP boys were Undertale, WH40K and Pokemon.

LoL is in this now.

40K isn't the 2-B one, that's fantasy

Minor gripe, I know, but still

@Wok easy to type.

@Weekly I thought it was accepted that Asriel was infinite 2-B?

But I'm derailing, continue on.

Infinite 2-B is 2-A

Also thanks for making me go back to find scans, i just found evidence to support DS Thresh having existence erasure with his black holes

@Cal Dark stars are capable of destroying all of existence as stated in Dark Star Jarvan IV's lore

All of existence being a countless, nigh infinite amount of timelines as stated by the concept of death, a team of multiversal police, a time traveler, and WoG

WeeklyBattles said:
@Overlord Pokemon has like the 5th largest
LoL's 2-B is high to the point that one statement that the multiverse is infinite would instantly bump everything up to 2-A
Same thing with Pokemon too actually. Arceus and co. are only a hair's breathe away from 2-A without an infinite statement.

Funnily enough there are characters in LoL who view Thresh and the other Dark Stars' power as that of children

WeeklyBattles said:
Funnily enough there are characters in LoL who view Thresh and the other Dark Stars' power as that of childre
Give me the statements that put it LoL's multiverse at that size

well guess that looks like a comparison to DS Thresh vs Giratina about AP, Speed ,Durability results.

DS Thresh AP with a High End Countless Universes -----> Giratina AP is a single Multiverse level

Multiverse level (Dark Stars have the potential to destroy all of existence, Consumed the Void, an entirely separate universe located outside of space-time which is infinite in size, Has destroyed entire realities before, Stated he has the capacity to consume time, space and reality, Thresh does not even need to use his strongest attack to end the universe as even his Dark Matter Scythe alone is capable of destroying the universe), Potentially higher (His power increases with the amount of souls he absorbs, the total amount of souls he can absorb is unknown)

vs Multiverse level (Roughly on par with the sealed versions of Palkia and Dialga. In fact, has been portrayed on occasion to be superior to one of them, sometimes even together, and sometimes even by a sizable amount.Aided i at least part of the creation of the Pokémon multiverse in some unknown manner. Also repeatedly stated and shown to be equal to unsealed Dialga and Palkia).

Thresh speed = Giratina speed without Omnipresent and The Distortion World

Infinite (States that to him space is no impediment, time is an illusion, and infinity is confined, consumed a universe that was infinite in size)

vs Infinite in its avatar (Should be comparable to Palkia and Dialga) Omnipresent in its true form (Supposedly exists beyond the material universe and is the entire Distortion World)

Thresh Durability with can Absorbs defense increase of the amount of souls in Multiverse level -----> Giratina Durability

Multiverse level, Potentially higher (His defense increases with the amount of souls he absorbs, the total amount of souls he can absorb is unknown)

vs Multiverse level (As the embodiment of antimatter, is likely very hard to kill)

so DS Thresh is powerful as Arceus can defeated Giratina.

No, he's not.

There is no such thing as "high-end countless". If it's countless it is just vaguely high by default. It's a redundant statement.

Kepekley23 said:
No, he's not.
There is no such thing as "high-end countless". If it's countless it is just vaguely high by default. It's a redundant statement.
yeah that don't think so DS Thresh above AP as Multiverse level so higher countless universes by default results a statement.

DS Thresh AP ---> Giratina AP is normal a Multiverse level by a fixed default now.

I honestly don't think so. The nigh infinite statement is a good one, but I'm not sure it compares to what's accepted with Pokémon as it's as good as one countless statement without further proof.

Nigh infinite means literally nothing. People in general would consider millions limitless and unending, simply because people don't have that level of scope and vision. Nigh-infinite is no better a statement than Buu being omnipotent

then, can you please debate this with their abilities and forget about the AP?

Looking through giratina's profile he's really not as haxxed as i thought he was, Thresh actually outhaxes him on top of being entirely capable of and willing to destroy the source of giratina's type 8 immortality

That and Thresh's black holes scale to his AP and he spams them in character

Yeah agreeing with weekly here. I dont see how Giratina gets past multiverse spanning blackhole spam. That also has EE.

Yobobojojo said:
Nigh infinite means literally nothing. People in general would consider millions limitless and unending, simply because people don't have that level of scope and vision. Nigh-infinite is no better a statement than Buu being omnipotent

Yobobojojo said:
Yobobojojo said:
That does not establish Gratina being higher?

Back