• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thresh vs Giratina

You're probably going to have to give your reason for Thresh being equal to Girantina agin then, since no one seems to be able to find it

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes and then it was established that theyre on the same level
you never explained what puts LoL's multiverse at the same level as pokemon's multiverse

and most people didn't agree with you

Overlord775 said:
you never explained what puts LoL's multiverse at the same level as pokemon's multiverse

and most people didn't agree with you
All of existence being a countless, nigh infinite amount of timelines as stated by the concept of death, a team of multiversal police, a time traveler, and WoG

Dark Stars can destroy all of it

WeeklyBattles said:
No one has proven why Giratina has an AP advantage as both are high end coutless multiversal
We have

You haven't proved that Thresh is high end, much less countless

Yobobojojo said:
We have

You haven't proved that Thresh is high end, much less countless
All of existence being a countless, nigh infinite amount of timelines as stated by the concept of death, a team of multiversal police, a time traveler, and WoG

Dark Stars can destroy all of it

Yobobojojo said:
Heck
Nowhere in Thresh's profile does it say he can destroy the multiverse
Literally the first thin in his AP section is 'Dark Stars have the potential to destroy all of existence', all of existence being countless amount of universes as stated multiple times by multiple characters and WoG

There's the several layers of countless on top of the layer of the much more quantifiable, meaningful, and qualitative 300+ million.

The real cal howard said:
There's the several layers of countless on top of the layer of the much more quantifiable, meaningful, and qualitative 300+ million.
Okay nvm then, Giratina AP stomps

iirc, Black holes stop ignoring durability once you have a 4-D body. And they do stop becoming useful when your opponent can breathe you to death and can destroy said black hole with ease.

Thresh can even reach the distortion world? I think that neither Palkia nor Dialga can access the world of Giratina in a normal way.

Or so I remember

His black holes are multiversal spanning, so ofcourse they would reach. How can he destroy the black whole it is not physical.

The 2-B comes from a statement about Dark Stars being able to end all of existence.

And the multiverse size comes from Kindred, the concept of death that exists through all of space-time talking about Ekko and his countless lifes. Every use of his time travel generates a new timeline or too, and each timeline is a new "life".

He makes a good point. Dialga, who can teleport/make portals across universes, can't escape on its own. Not even Palkia can, which says a whole lot.

Exactly I dont see how Giratina can escape this. I vote for Thresh EE multiversal spanning black holes. It acts both defensively in its AOE and offensively in that it would Erase whatever gets stuck in it.

So, does anybody know how strong in AP are the warhammer gods?

PaChi2 said:
So, does anybody know how strong in AP are the warhammer gods?
explamation:

Nurgle has a swamp of endless death universes

that swamp is very small compared to his whole realm

the realms of the other chaos gods are as big as that of Nurgle

most of the warp is not under a chaos god influence

Khorne can destroy all of that casually.

i probably forgot something ovo

@Rocker if Giratina oneshots, this is a stomp. If it doesnt, this is fair and I will count votes.

PaChi2 said:
@Rocker if Giratina oneshots, this is a stomp. If it doesnt, this is fair and I will count votes.
I just explained how Giratina can not actually beat him before getting one shot by the black hole which ignores the AP difference and has existence erasure as well. They both oneshot but thresh has the advantage of spamming multiverse wide black holes.

Back