• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thoughts on this scan( Nanatsu No Taizai)

I'm curious as to why no one is using this scan of Deri and Monspeet in indura being implied to destroy britannia?
3.jpg

Unfortunately it's too vague to rate, is it done in multiple strikes? is it done in one strike? is it just the towns and villages around? is it the landmass? we don't have answers to any of those questions.

Unfortunately it's too vague to rate, is it done in multiple strikes? is it done in one strike? is it just the towns and villages around? is it the landmass? we don't have answers to any of those questions.
Damn just leave it to nakaba to make his statements vague asf, anyway i've been doing my best to upgrade bos series sins and i've done a few calcs that got red demons to like mountain level, if you're a calc member can you evaluate em?

Personally given the context and what they showed, it would be just them going around destroying everything little by little so it would not scale

Personally given the context and what they showed, it would be just them going around destroying everything little by little so it would not scale
The context given is that
-Induras are creatures of destruction
- They would destroy everything before their last heart dies out
This last statement would support it being like a rampage through Britannia but again i could interpret it as destroying all of Britannia in a short timeframe and destroying more things outside Britannia

Alright i think i encountered one of em, the mitch guy he evaluated one of my calcs and some points he brought up didn't sit well with me, he either is done interacting with me or still hasn't seen my response
Depends on where u contacted him, if u wrote on his profile on the old wiki he would not notice, it would have to be on his profile on the new forum (this one)

Back