• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thought Projection addition Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Charaters that have Thought Projection should gain all of natsu's abilities he gains with thought projection given it's the same magic:

1. Jellal

2. Ultear

3. Laxus

4. Jose

5. Animus

They should gain these abilities based off of natsu's ability list:

Soul Manipulation (He can freely control his Soul), Non-Corporeal (As a Soul, no physical being can touch him), Non-Physical Interaction (As a Soul, he can hit ghosts and other Souls. He can also hit physical beings as well), Invisibility (As a Soul, nobody except other Souls can see him), Durability Negation (Can hit the Soul of someone while simultaneously hurting their Physical Body)

Also to note they do not have to be unconsious like Natsu does but it does cut their power in half as stated by Jellal

I don't think it's the same. Jellal created a perfectly functional clone if himself (Siegrain) that worked at the same time he could act in the Tower.

Natsu's Power is more like Astral Projection while the other characters have Illusion Creation.

Other characters T.P. are Illusions which can use magic.

What Natsu doing here is, he removes his soul from his body, then use T.P. on his soul to give it a form(well it's just my opinion).

Other characters need feats

AquaWaifu said:
Has anyone other than Natsu and Jelial used T.P offensively in combat? or hinted to it?
Laxus during Battle of ft arc,and ultear(she uses arc of time on council build8ng) and give 3rd origin to sherria

Laxus' Father was using illusions to fool people into believing Laxus was losing so he could talk to him with no interruptions.

It's not like the TP were fighting but they were programmed to look like fighting. It's Illusion Creation only.

@calca TPÔëáIllusions, what laxus father was using is illusions, while T.P. is like low lvl of shadow clones

Laxus never used TP to fight. He just used it to make his declaration of the Battle for Fairy Tail.

As for Jellal being the only other one to use TP in a fight and an ex exception to what it normally does, his being solid wasn't what was special, it was that he had it going continuously for months on end while his main body was still active simultaneously. Hell his TP even used TP itself where this time Siegrain actually went unconscious like every user aside from Jellal has. Natsu goes unconscious, Laxus went unconscious, pretty sure we see Ultear as well, we don't see the other Council members or Jose once it gets released to my recollection but they should as well.

Don't recall Animus using TP.

Neutral on the CRT but I am leaning towards agreeing.

The Calaca said:
I don't think it's the same. Jellal created a perfectly functional clone if himself (Siegrain) that worked at the same time he could act in the Tower.
Natsu's Power is more like Astral Projection while the other characters have Illusion Creation.
I would agree but in verse it's not counted as different by multiple characters.

Thougth Projection

For example Natsu dispite just learning this magic knows exactly what type of magic it is.

During the fight with Wraith, He stated Natsu was a Thought Projection multiple times.

Thought Projection 3
Thought Projection 2

Yes, but that applies to Natsu who has shown the feats, not to the other characters. Especially since this concept seems to be 'new' as other characters never showed such traits.

It does seem odd that despite the power being known of for so long in the story that this "usage" of it only really appeared once Natsu used it, no hint or implication of it from beforehand.

@blank, during declaring the battle of ft, he also attacks Natsu with lightning( i see it in anime idk if it happens in manga)

Animus use T.P. (check his profile)to see his to image

Most likely because this is a different form of the power and not how it's generally applied.

But Natsu has always specifically distinguished his fire form other forms of fire, this however isn't the case for Thought Projection as he makes no mention of it being different than any other form of TP.

He has never used TP before.

For the last time, the other characters have no feats of this kind of TP. We don't scale them like you're trying to do.

Yeah, I disagree, only Natsu has shown Astral Projection, I'm not ok with just assuming other characters can do what he can

Zackra1799 said:
But Natsu has always specifically distinguished his fire form other forms of fire, this however isn't the case for Thought Projection as he makes no mention of it being different than any other form of TP.
other ppl can see laxus,ultear,jellal tp is bigest prrof that they are not same as natsu tp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back