• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: The Scaling Never Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, there's just more scaling to consider that I have to go over... So let's get it over with!!!

Let's cement 1 thing first of all before I get into this. Base Suzaku scales to a CASUAL Human Form Selene, one that wasn't really trying and increased the size of the moon with a little bit of her power. Once again, to reiterate, the Selene who did this and fought Base Suzaku is a CASUAL Human Form Selene. A Serious Human Form Selene can be scaled higher and does in fact scale higher. So let's go over this.

1. As we know, Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu is 5.52 Yottatons and he was incapable of destroying or melting the walls of Dogramag's Labyrinth. Human Form Ignia was capable of easily melting and destroying the walls of the Labyrinth. So Human Form Ignia scales far above Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu. Now Human Form Selene had a clash with Human Form Ignia where they appeared to be equal. Their Dragon Forms are confirmed to be equal and match each other in combat, so their Human Forms should be the same. So either Ignia has a far stronger Human Form than Selene, or Selene was really only using a fraction of her power against Suzaku. Regardless, Human Form Ignia would scale to at least 5.52 Yottatons.

2. Post-Elentear Enchantments Erza and Laxus with Elexion's Soul should scale to or above Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu. We know Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu was capable of majorly damaging Suzaku, but was incapable of actually defeating him. Post-Elentear Enchantments Erza and Laxus with Elexion's Soul managed to solidly defeat and practically one-shot both Misaki and Kirin. Now we know that Misaki and Kirin are comparable to each other and Kirin is implied to potentially be above Suzaku. So this should make Post-Elentear Enchantments Erza and Laxus with Elexion's Soul scale to 5.52 Yottatons.

3. This one's a bit weird and I'm not entirely sure of it, but I'll see what others think. We know that Human Form Elefseria defeated Standard Dragon Form Dogramag. This means that Human Form Elefseria is currently scaling to 5.52 Yottatons. But the thing is that it is implied this happened JUST PRIOR to Elefseria becoming a Dragon via Dragonization. This means that the Human Form that the Elefseria who defeated Dogramag had, was not the false Human Form that Acnologia and Irene have, but his true Base Form. This would mean that the amp that Elefseria's Dragon Form stacked on top of his Base Form that defeated Standard Human Form Dogramag would be at least 4x due to being a transformation FAR above Dragon Force. Now this has a lot of uncertainty around it, but it could potentially mean that current Dragon Form Dogramag is at least 22.08 Yottatons, which would scale to the Full Power of the Dragon Gods and the scaling would increase due to that. I still don't know tho, I want everyone's thoughts on this.

4. I actually have to apologize to Eseseso for this, but he actually was right in this CRT. I just didn't want to bother with it, but Jellal was in fact very weakened when he amped Natsu to be 2x stronger than normal. So yeah, Jellal should be upscaled from 5.2 Megatons to Baseline 7-B and would be 6.3 Megatons. This obviously applies to everyone who scales to Jellal. So yeah, I'm sorry for shutting you down on this one Eseseso, I was in fact wrong about this and you were right. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.

So that's everything off the top of my head

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, there's just more scaling to consider that I have to go over... So let's get it over with!!!

Let's cement 1 thing first of all before I get into this. Base Suzaku scales to a CASUAL Human Form Selene, one that wasn't really trying and increased the size of the moon with a little bit of her power. Once again, to reiterate, the Selene who did this and fought Base Suzaku is a CASUAL Human Form Selene. A Serious Human Form Selene can be scaled higher and does in fact scale higher. So let's go over this.
Agree
1. As we know, Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu is 5.52 Yottatons and he was incapable of destroying or melting the walls of Dogramag's Labyrinth. Human Form Ignia was capable of easily melting and destroying the walls of the Labyrinth. So Human Form Ignia scales far above Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu. Now Human Form Selene had a clash with Human Form Ignia where they appeared to be equal. Their Dragon Forms are confirmed to be equal and match each other in combat, so their Human Forms should be the same. So either Ignia has a far stronger Human Form than Selene, or Selene was really only using a fraction of her power against Suzaku. Regardless, Human Form Ignia would scale to at least 5.52 Yottatons.
Agree
2. Post-Elentear Enchantments Erza and Laxus with Elexion's Soul should scale to or above Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu. We know Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu was capable of majorly damaging Suzaku, but was incapable of actually defeating him. Post-Elentear Enchantments Erza and Laxus with Elexion's Soul managed to solidly defeat and practically one-shot both Misaki and Kirin. Now we know that Misaki and Kirin are comparable to each other and Kirin is implied to potentially be above Suzaku. So this should make Post-Elentear Enchantments Erza and Laxus with Elexion's Soul scale to 5.52 Yottatons.
Laxus upgrade is always a win
3. This one's a bit weird and I'm not entirely sure of it, but I'll see what others think. We know that Human Form Elefseria defeated Standard Dragon Form Dogramag. This means that Human Form Elefseria is currently scaling to 5.52 Yottatons. But the thing is that it is implied this happened JUST PRIOR to Elefseria becoming a Dragon via Dragonization. This means that the Human Form that the Elefseria who defeated Dogramag had, was not the false Human Form that Acnologia and Irene have, but his true Base Form. This would mean that the amp that Elefseria's Dragon Form stacked on top of his Base Form that defeated Standard Human Form Dogramag would be at least 4x due to being a transformation FAR above Dragon Force. Now this has a lot of uncertainty around it, but it could potentially mean that current Dragon Form Dogramag is at least 22.08 Yottatons, which would scale to the Full Power of the Dragon Gods and the scaling would increase due to that. I still don't know tho, I want everyone's thoughts on this.
I agree with this. Honestly, it's much better scaling than assuming without any real basis/connection that 50% Mercphobia > Abyss Art Suzaku, something which I always disagreed with.

Also, I swear next month we'll have High 5-A Dragon Gods with the rate that all these multipliers are ramping up.
4. I actually have to apologize to Eseseso for this, but he actually was right in this CRT. I just didn't want to bother with it, but Jellal was in fact very weakened when he amped Natsu to be 2x stronger than normal. So yeah, Jellal should be upscaled from 5.2 Megatons to Baseline 7-B and would be 6.3 Megatons. This obviously applies to everyone who scales to Jellal. So yeah, I'm sorry for shutting you down on this one Eseseso, I was in fact wrong about this and you were right. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong.
1. Don't be sorry, you made good points in your counter-argument (like how 7.8 megaton DF Natsu dominated Jellal) and I was going on about it a bit too much.

2. Thank you for apologizing, I highly respect that, and there are no hard feelings.

By this logic, wouldn’t Wendy be in a similar position for one-shotting Haku?
Yep.

Someone make Wendy vs Laxus plz

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree. Though, wasn't it Wendy in Dragon Force that one shot Haku?

Also, yeah it's normal that people are wrong with scaling. Even I have to go back to the story to make sure I don't make any mistakes when powerscaling.

Also regarding the latest chapter, both Natsu and Suzaku survived Dragon Form Dogramag's Earth Dragon God Ji Korumea. Which buries them in the ground, making them unable to breathe. Yet both of them broke out of it. However, Natsu was still standing and Suzaku was out of power.

I don't know whether it was implied if Suzaku did the breaking or Natsu or both of them. What do you think?

Also regarding the latest chapter, both Natsu and Suzaku survived Dragon Form Dogramag's Earth Dragon God Ji Korumea. Which buries them in the ground, making them unable to breathe. Yet both of them broke out of it. However, Natsu was still standing and Suzaku was out of power.

I don't know whether it was implied if Suzaku did the breaking or Natsu or both of them. What do you think?
Both of them

I thought it was just Suzaku since it seems like the ground was shown to have been sliced and just a few panels before that it was shown that Natsu still isn't strong enough to break even a weakened Dogramag's labyrinth. Like I thought this was more so Suzaku broke them out which used up all his strength and due to this he gave his blade to Natsu who then performed a unison raid with it to hurt Dragon Form Dogramag.

I thought it was just Suzaku since it seems like the ground was shown to have been sliced and just a few panels before that it was shown that Natsu still isn't strong enough to break even a weakened Dogramag's labyrinth. Like I thought this was more so Suzaku broke them out which used up all his strength and due to this he gave his blade to Natsu who then performed a unison raid with it to hurt Dragon Form Dogramag.
We see Natsu in front of Suzaku during the panel, and it’s portrayed like they both broke out

I’m not confident in it either way

I personally just saw that as more of Natsu just punching the pieces of the labyrinth away after Suzaku sliced it. Since it wouldn’t really make any sense for Natsu to break it in Base when he couldn’t do that just moments prior when Suzaku said he could slice it.

I personally just saw that as more of Natsu just punching the pieces of the labyrinth away after Suzaku sliced it. Since it wouldn’t really make any sense for Natsu to break it in Base when he couldn’t do that just moments prior when Suzaku said he could slice it.
I believe Suzaku slicing the small chunks was him indicating that Dogramag got weaker. And besides, Natsu earlier was able to break Dogramag's giant earth fist beforehand in Fire Dragon King Mode, not like it would take Natsu that much effort to use Fire Dragon King Mode because he can casually use it throughout the series.

Eseseso stop being hungry for upgrades challenge (impossible)
I'm not the one making these upgrades.

I don't even want these upgrades, I'm just agreeing with them since the logic behind them is solid.

I was fine with 5.52 yottaton DG's.

Last edited:
I'm not the one making these upgrades.

I don't even want these upgrades, I'm just agreeing with them since the logic behind them is solid.

I was fine with 5.52 yottaton DG's.
If Fairy Tail reaches an over 6 thousand gap tier difference based on repeatedly adding multipliers from one calc, then there might be an issue lol

If Fairy Tail reaches an over 6 thousand gap tier difference based on repeatedly adding multipliers from one calc, then there might be an issue lol
I mean sure, but we ain't even close to that

And we certainly aren't doing for speed

Now get out of here you BC Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back