• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor vs naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thor in DB that faced raiden is more powerful than wiki base Thor of 80 years of storyline.

thor wins. He resist most of naurto stuff and can just stop holding and one shot naruto
We are using High 6-C so he cant just randomlly go to 4-B and OHKO naruto if that was the case then every character that holds back with a diferent tier can just go to full power and one shot

The 6c one is obviously wrong, since even when holding back, he has higher feats, so this will be here only for a short time.

But this key of Thor comes from Earth based feats where he holds back at least 60% of his power to not accidentally destroy the world (confirmed by multiple sources, including Captain America). He doesn't even go out against most enemies, it's rare to see him go all out on Earth.

Those 6-C descriptions are really funny lol.

Anyway, I'm voting for Thor for resisting most of what Naruto will throw at him and AP one-shots.

Either way, Thor also got statistics amplification and if he gets super pissed off, he one shots Naruto.

Thor's stat amps alone are just ridiculous:

x2 from his belt
x10 from warriors madness
x(who knows) from his Thermo Blast

Either way, Thor also got statistics amplification and if he gets super pissed off, he one shots Naruto.
Either way this match is more of a meme than anything tbh.

With one attack he can go all the way up to tier 2 because he had enough

Still, it's surreal to see marvel heralds at tier 6 lol. Sentry Vs Itachi when?

With one attack he can go all the way up to tier 2 because he had enough
Then what's the point of OP stating that both are High 6-C? Doesn't matter if Thor will amp himself, he is limited to High 6-C until OP states otherwise.

We were just talking in general.

But even with high 6-c, he can stat amp himself to a higher level of he is struggling. Albeit, he won't go all the way to 4-b, because he doesn't want to unleash his power on earth.

He is limited to High 6-C and he cant just go "lol 2-A atack" becuase you can restrict atacks that goes beyond one tier beyond their physical AP

I mean I did say he won't go to anything 4-B or beyond...

But stat Amps are perfectly fine in versus battles, they have been used and accepted before, be it speed or AP. Thor can stat amp (again, not to 4-b level or beyond) and increase the ap gap.

I mean I did say he won't go to anything 4-B or beyond...

But stat Amps are perfectly fine in versus battles, they have been used and accepted before, be it speed or AP. Thor can stat amp (again, not to 4-b level or beyond) and increase the ap gap.
You can restrict abilities and amps if they are beyond their level so the strongest Amp thor can uses is 2x because if he uses a higher he goes Low 6-B wich is not allowed.

You can't restrict abilities unless it's a fun and games match, which won't be added

Either way, no matter how much you restrict it, it's a massive stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back