• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thor (MCU) vs Combustion Man (Avatar TLA)

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Since the MCU profiles are finally updated to reflect their respective powers properly, I thought I'd put one or some of them to the test.

Thor Odinson profile

Sparky Sparky Boom Man profile

Standard equipment - Not like they have any non-standard equipment of note.

Scenario : Combustion Man was sent to kill someone identified to be the Avatar due to extensive use of water bending and presumably fire bending, the target was spotted using rain and lightning. Thor was sent by Loki to the Avatarverse on a mission to stop a war, while masquerading as Odin.

Vs map halo
Halo Map

I think Thor with high diff ,Mjolnir can deflect Combustion Man's Explosion , Thor is a better fighter and more durable.

How bout the fact that Sparky Sparky Boom Man can spam building busters at a distance?

Thor should be able to thanks to his flight and strength, if he gets close Combustion Man won't have any chance to counter attack.

Of course Combustion Man should be able to spam from a distance.

BTW, the Sokovia feat doesn't count anymore?, just saying

697086 said:
BTW, the Sokovia feat doesn't count anymore?, just saying
Sokovia busting is too difficult to gauge due to factors : Thor's lightning, Vibranium core, Iron Man's Heatseal.

Back