• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This'll End Poorly (SCP-682 vs. Isaac)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Uuuuuuuh yeah I thought this would be a good idea but it probably isn't but I'm doing it anyways SO! Speed is equalized. Fight takes place in an open field with no trees or anything about the environment getting in the way. Obviously 9-A forms used. Isaac has every item he can get

Isaac (Binding of Isaac):

SCP-682:

All Items Isaac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mega Satan >>>> Chest/Dark Room Bosses > Sheol/Cathedral Bosses > It Lives > Mom's Heart > Mom > Depths/Dank Depths/Necropolis Bosses >>> Caves/Catacombs/Flooded Caves Bosses >>>>> Basement Bosses >> Mama Mega (180 mj)

682 = 340 megajoules

I guess 682 gets permanently incapped via passive damage

Why in the hell is Isaac's profile formatted like that? Its physically impossible for him to have every item

Technically not

Diplopa + Steam Sale + Chaos + Shop Restock Item is able to easily nab you every item in the game.

You can have every item but you cannot use every item simultaneously as there are items that cancel each other out or take priority over others

It's actually very possible to have every item besides the active ones and all non active items still work together even if not visually the effects stack

Yknow, listing Isaacs notable attacks via items would really come in handy

Also looking through Isaacs profile there isn't actually anything that can actually put 682 down

@Jacky Oh I didn't see sealing, how does it work?

Transmutation wouldn't work via resisting a transmutation scp as well as having type 8

I mean

First off not capturing boss monsters is complete game mechanics because big duh

Second off Isaac radiates passive damage that is higher than 682's AP.

682 can't even get close to him though.

I don't know how he adapts to being exploded every time he gets close.

Friendly Ball is still an option too.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
682 can't even get close to him though.

I don't know how he adapts to being exploded every time he gets close.

Friendly Ball is still an option too.
Because he generally adapts to getting exploded over and over. Becoming stronger every time he regenerates back.

Being blown up every time he gets close passively is a problem considering his regen doesn't take a 1 seconds or so.

fair enough

Friendly Ball is still a thing and 682 can't kill Isaac cause y'know

his offense absolutely sucks.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Being blown up every time he gets close passively is a problem considering his regen doesn't take a 1 seconds or so.
It's not a problem at all. When he gets blown into small bits he sometimes regenerates larger, sometimes regenerating to the scale of tier 5 AP/dura and similar size.

I just realized that i never actually put his canon fight against 076 in the canon article section

Whoops, my bad.

Yeah Isaac passively constantly kills. There is a thread about whether something like this counts as an incap win or not, and it's still ongoing.

@Weekly Are you sure that isn't EC?

He has to do it 15+ times though.

That's more than enough times for Isaac to throw his friendly ball.

Back