• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny brick man vs a small child (The Player (Minecraft) vs Isaac (The Binding of Isaac)) (0-5-0)

koopa3144

He/Him

Funny brick man: 0
(Can harm bosses who no-sell 21.325685 tons of tnt)
When The Fartnite GIF - When The Fartnite Steve GIFs
Sad baby: 5
(Can stomp bosses who massively upscale from 18.0097 Tons of TNT)
Isaac GIF - Isaac GIFs
Zote (Incon): 0
Hollow Knight GIF - Hollow Knight GIFs

Last edited:
I don't think Steve can keep up with the sheer amount of projectiles Isaac can shoot, unless we get into minecraft crazy movement options with Itens Steve has as well

• If a character lacks a canonical set of equipment, their profile should make note of this. Examples of such characters would be player customizable RPG characters such as Chosen Undead, profiles detailing a type of being as opposed to an individual character like that of the Adeptus Astartes. Such characters should have their items all listed as optional, and people who wish to use them in versus threads should preferably specify what items shall be made available to them.

Okay... he can't really carry every minecraft block at the same time but sure, I will make the comon sense guess and think of a averge PVP inventory

something like this
hqdefault.jpg

Probable with a trident, bow and more lowded crossbows with fire works

This makes steve have a much greater chance, I will give a look on isaac itens before making more imputs

Let's ignore Isaac bullet count and DPS first, with dogma Isaac get him self the oportunity to take no damage from the first hit he recives in the fight giving him also temporaly (pratically)invulnerability

Cerimonial robes makes sure he will have 3 black hearts here as well, so during the fight Steve/Alex will need to deal with 3 AOE damage that they really have no way to block or defend from, but their multiple regen options should help with that

Guppy collar given Isaac basically a toten of undying that works 50% of the time, trough I really didn't understoody if It can be used multiple times or not

Holly water gives Isaac a wake to damage ssteve trough their shield, as long they are at the same ground level

Infamy will make steve have a harder time going for arrow or trident spam, but AOE atacks from fireworks should still damage him without problem

Lost contact will also make projetile spam lesss effective

Mushooron makes isaac a biggger target

Meat is just more damage, will talk about It later

Placenta giving isaac regen so Steve can't take his time, trough It's not the most reliable regen

sacred heart giving homing will make Isaac hability to block projectiles sure will make things harder

Polaroid gives isaac a second "last resort" survivability

Battery can petrifie steve... not much to say

Continuum will really not do much here

Explosivo probable is the most dangerous so far sinse Isaac sheer tear amount here will make Steve be a explosion doll here making shilding almost unviable

Spider mod don't really do anything here, It don't really seen hard to evade

7 seals only is a problem with war and death sinse the wanderes should be easy to evade, and sinse they fly towering up will not be much of help, trough the shield should still protect them I have no idea what to say anymore here

Wait... how Berserker afect the tear count and everything else? beacuse I'm almost sure It's It's only a meele atack that can be done with this iten

... Fruit cake exist

Trinity Shield is just another thing that makes projectiles hard to hit, IDK how It interact with meele atacks

Would tech pierce trough the steve shield? steve still can block things with their blocks

Parasitoid just makes steve have a hard time blocking things

Any way, how the jaw bone interact with all of It?

Guppy collar given Isaac basically a toten of undying that works 50% of the time, trough I really didn't understoody if It can be used multiple times or not
Guppys collar can be used more than once as long as Issac gets the required 50% chance to resurrect. I know this from experience cause I recently has a Lost run and revived multiple times for the same boss before I finally died after like the fourth revive.
Mushooron makes isaac a biggger target
I mean it also gives a x1.5 damage multiplier.
Spider mod don't really do anything here, It don't really seen hard to evade
It lets Issac see the funny brick mans health so its kind of useful
Wait... how Berserker afect the tear count and everything else? beacuse I'm almost sure It's It's only a meele atack that can be done with this iten
I mean it can be thrown with a short charge-up time.
... Fruit cake exist
The Fruit Cake slander is unreal smh.
Any way, how the jaw bone interact with all of It?
Not 100% sure, but Issac will probably have a fast and powerful swing attack.

Well, guessig Issac don't have his tears I will vote Steve,With his equipament he has a lot more healling and mobility options, Fire works + Crossbow gives him a great and reliable ranged attack option no mentionig end cristal spam that is gretly used in modern minecraft PVP

Steve will have most of thr control of the battlefield

He will strugle the most at the start as he don't know how Issac works but It will noy take log to learn

Counted though,
Well, guessig Issac don't have his tears
I got rid of berserker so Isaac should be able to use his tears
Steve,With his equipament he has a lot more healling and mobility options,
Issac has natural flight while steve needs to use fireworks to he should have the mobility advantage.
Fire works + Crossbow gives him a great and reliable ranged attack option
Isaacs shielded tears should be able to shot down Steve's projectiles mid air.
no mentionig end cristal spam that is gretly used in modern minecraft PVP
That only works up close which means Steve is gonna have a hard time hitting Isaac with it due to Isaac being a ranged fighter and his superior mobility with flight.

Voting Isaac, Steve don't have enough counters to this level of projectile spam, and has little experience to oponents that can shoot at that frequency, and the best counter he has (the shield) is ineficient here

Voting Isacc

It's like Steve Wincon doesn't exist. Doesn't seem fair, does it?
I mean Steve is a lot smarter than Isaac and has ways of quickly recovering health. If he gets Isaac in cqc it's pretty much gg for Steve. He also has his summons, attack reflection, teleportation, and many other useful abilities.

I mean Steve is a lot smarter than Isaac and has ways of quickly recovering health. If he gets Isaac in cqc it's pretty much gg for Steve. He also has his summons, attack reflection, teleportation, and many other useful abilities.
What if Steve could summon bunch of a wither? Wouldn't things be easier then? They're going to attack Steve too but we know Steve can withstand it. Can he use that to his advantage?
Epic enchanted apple boi.
I guess the best chance of catching him would be if he quickly ascends into the air and goes to him with elitra and spaming fireworks.

What if Steve could summon bunch of a wither? Wouldn't things be easier then? They're going to attack Steve too but we know Steve can withstand it. Can he use that to his advantage?
Epic enchanted apple boi.
I guess the best chance of catching him would be if he quickly ascends into the air and goes to him with elitra and spaming fireworks.
Summon a bunch of withers would be bad for Steve him self sinse he would also be atacked, Isacc him self has flight here with much better controll too

Steve has wincons like end cristal spam near isacc, enderpearl near Isacc etc

Just Isacc tear spam will give him the wi most of the time

Back