• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This was bound to happen - Beatrice vs Kriemhild Gretchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice, tbh.

Gretchen was pretty much admitted to lose to Hiiragi Seijurou whose best haxes are around 2-B levels.

Meanwhile Beatrice's true self certainly won't be reached by UKG before she pulls passive 25-D Memory Absorption and Sealing as an opener.

That was surprisingly straightforward.

Beat the rice - 1 (Fate)

Creampuff - 0

FateAlbane said:
Gretchen was pretty much admitted to lose to Hiiragi Seijurou whose best haxes are around 2-B levels.
UKG stomped actually. Base KG was the one that was stomped by Seji

@Kaltias *facedesks* I sometimes forget UKG also has a 5-B.

Nonetheless, 25-D Hax is still well past what her survivability can warrant and range is not an issue since Beatrice could cover the entire reality and the dream world of her setting.

She dies to that before growing to 2-A levels.

Is her true self somewhere in 25-D space? Because if so, I don't think that it's fair for UKG, who can't get rid of that even if she reaches her peak

Kaltias said:
Is her true self somewhere in 25-D space? Because if so, I don't think that it's fair for UKG, who can't get rid of that even if she reaches her peak
EOS starts there but can descend or go back up at her leisure. She did both in the final battle against the party.

Gargoyle One said:
TBH 2A UKG would still lose to Beatrice
Actually it depends because Beatrice could be dumb to descend to 3-D space, which is within UKG's range. I'm assuming UKG could oneshot in that case before she pulls sealing (and memory absorption is passive but doesn't instantly make people that are plot protected extremely strong go dumb unless she negs resistance beforehand, sealing is instant but needs to be activated).

I mean, I don't know how fair it is if UKG's chances of victory rely on Beatrice acting dumb.

Plus would she really descend to 3-D space when the projection or avatar or whatever she uses for her type 9 gets hit with a variety of passives via being near UKG?

And even then UKG dies to the 1-B destruction if she somehow pulls that off

@Kaltias Considering sealing and mind/memory haxxors works directly from 25-D or with her projection, I personally don't see Beatrice going down first thing instead of pulling that first thing.

I also said "plot protected" before in regards to the party not instantly going dumb while literally every other NPC in the world was, but I forgot that Virginia had comparable Memory Hax at the end of the series (as in, she brought back all of reality without Beatrice from the deleted memory of a memory in an emulated void when she herself had been erased down to her concept of memory ), so she probably had something to do with the party being the sole people not instantly forgetting their everything.

Beatrice still negged that prior to even engaging them in battle.

As for this fight, it boils down to the same I just said before in that Lavos vs LoP thread over there.

"Not sure if decisive or stomp, if it's the former, then low-diff."

Just noticed, but my above link missed the scan with Hyades being merely an emulator zone
TheHorizon
TheHorizon2
TheHorizon3
TheHorizon4
Memory
Breaking this down.

They were reduced to memories within the memory of Hyades.

Hyades which was already no more than an "emulation zone", not actual part of reality nor dream.

And Pearl, while deleted herself, uses the Memory of the Yggdrasil system which was deleted as well so that those memories of its memory reshape reality.

Considering prior to this Beatrice also stated that notions of positive and negative were deleted as well, pretty sure their Memory Hax and Erasure is preeeeeetty far in the abstract scale.

As someone once best put it...

"It was a Deus Ex Machina to solve this, but even the machine the God had to come out from was imaginary."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back