• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[8-0-0] This time, no joke about promises - Siegward vs Yhorm

noninho

He/Him
Well, Ashen One's PS4 broke in the middle of the gameplay, and now Siegward tries to fulfill his promise all alone...he faces the last lord of cinder that we know something about!

Battle's in Yhorm's boss room

The Lonely Ruler -

Knight of Catarina - AThe1412, noninho, XSOULOFCINDERX, Cimafranca133, CrackerVolley, Crobatman44, SheevShezarrine, Apollonir.Scale

Incon -

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you don't need to equalized speed for this. Voting Siegward because this match already happened in canon, albeit he fought Yhorm alongside the Ashen One who was also likely wielding the other Storm Ruler so it'll be twice as hard for him at best but considering how determined he is and his resilience to hollowing, he'll just keep resurrecting until he eventually defeats his friend and fulfill the promise.

I'm pretty sure you don't need to equalized speed for this. Voting Siegward because this match already happened in canon, albeit he fought Yhorm alongside the Ashen One who was also likely wielding the other Storm Ruler so it'll be twice as hard for him at best but considering how determined he is and his resilience to hollowing, he'll just keep resurrecting until he eventually defeats his friend and fulfill the promise.
Well, Imma unequalize speed and count your vote together with one of my own as I do believe his determination of fulfilling his promise is absurdly high

Back