• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This thread is cursed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the other thread was closed before I could do my reply and because this thread is about curses, I guess I'll have do it here because to be honest this is the only truly curse thing in here.

"They break the rules all the time, and when a rule is made, they only twist the behaviour a bit to jump over the rules. I didn't like how back then everyone was so hostile and with a "kill or be killed" mentality and that's why I made PEACE. You can hear the cracks inside my mind about how much shit I had to went through to become this way. I try to remain with the mentality of wanting to be friends. This isn't helping at all."

Ah, yes, this is what I meant with the mentality. I thought of you as something nice a little while ago. I'm not surprised to learn that isn't the case at all. In fact, this is not a world where Ralseis can exist so it's all futile. They would've gone extinct (or eaten) if that were the case.

Alexcar3000 said:
Ah, yes, this is what I meant with the mentality. I thought of you as something nice a little while ago. I'm not surprised to learn that isn't the case at all. In fact, this is not a world where Ralseis can exist so it's all futile. They would've gone extinct (or eaten) if that were the case.
Yellow... that's gotta hurt.

I doubt he gives a flying **** tbh

Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
I doubt he gives a flying **** tbh
Honestly I would be more offended if he said he liked me
I don't know if I would be offended, but I would definitely be shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back