• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Cursed Energy Enhances Speed

This feels like the most ridiculous argument ever. I'm sorry but not a single person has read the series, tried to understand the powerscaling and says that cursed energy doesn't enhance your speed in good faith holy shit.

Characters have had amps that improve their cursed energy or control over their cursed energy and in return they've gotten faster.

If Sukuna was blitzing Jogo to the point where no matter how strong or durable Jogo could have been there was no way he'd EVER be able to land a hit (Sukuna vanished right in front of Jogo's eyes at one point) with 15 fingers, then how could Jogo ever be 8-9 fingers level? He'd probably get beaten by 1 finger Sukuna over time at that point. Why do you think that is?

Yuta is massively physically inept and was blitzed by Maki, yet when he learns to amp himself with cursed energy he's suddenly very fast. Why do you think that is?

Maki is stated in the very first time her heavenly restriction is brought up to have superhuman speed, yet Ogi says any sorcerer with a trained body and cursed energy reinforcement can do what she can. Why do you think that is?

The point that a guy who didn't know how to amp himself with his cursed energy properly outspeeded his cursed energy is such an easy point to dismiss when we're talking about a verse which clearly does have a speed powerscale. Characters get blitzed in jujutsu kaisen, and there wouldn't be a reason for them to blitz or scale to characters who blitz others other than cursed energy reinforcement amping that part of their body too in the vast majority of cases. I mean seriously, if characters just go that fast normally then why on earth aren't beginning of series Yuji or Maki blitzing every character who doesn't have a cursed technique or superior body that enhances speed? Why wouldn't they be blitzing Yuta or Hakari or Geto or Kenjaku or Yuki or Uruame or base Kashimo and instead seem to be scaled like they'd be blitzed by them?

I'll give you the whole "he is getting faster" point, but you still haven't explained why Hakari outside of his domain with the Jackpot boost could keep up with Kashimo, yet Hakari in his domain without JP was getting blitzed. I feel that's a pretty major point towards CE amping combat speed
Hakari's domain is a part of his CE. Whenever his CE is activated, his domain's always on
If Yuji's speed is faster than his flow of cursed energy then that would just mean it isn't being amplified by his CE
Which is the problem.
Yuji did what everybody else does, amp his strike with CE.
Him outspeeding the CE means that the CE doesn't amp speed, or else it would follow his fist.
Him needing to fully change how he manipulates it so it can appear in the last moment shows that there's an issue when it comes to CE manipulation and speed.
High level sorecerers in general can amplify their entire body
0140-017.png
0140-018.png
We're referencing the average sorcerer, and on top of that Yuta's the only one who uses relevant amounts of CE in his body.

"So fast!! It's not just cursed energy-infused attack!"

This implies that attacks with cursed energy really do increase speed, only Jogo realised that Gojo was a case of using another method alongside the conventional one to increase speed even further.

Gojo was basically using cursed energy + Blue to amplify his speed
What does that statement have to do with cursed energy infusing speed??????????

Hakari's domain is a part of his CE. Whenever his CE is activated, his domain's always on
Bro this doesn't mean that their domains are always active tf
What is being referred to in this scene is the fact that Higuruma and Hakari's abilities are only a thing because of the domains. Their CT is only actived via Domain Expansion and thats it. Nothing there says that the domains are always active. This doesn't even make sense
What does that statement have to do with cursed energy infusing speed??????????
I will not explain something as obvious as why fire is hot. If you didnt understand, read again, pls

If Sukuna was blitzing Jogo to the point where no matter how strong or durable Jogo could have been there was no way he'd EVER be able to land a hit (Sukuna vanished right in front of Jogo's eyes at one point) with 15 fingers, then how could Jogo ever be 8-9 fingers level? He'd probably get beaten by 1 finger Sukuna over time at that point. Why do you think that is?
So because you're stronger you by default need to be faster?
Yuta is massively physically inept and was blitzed by Maki, yet when he learns to amp himself with cursed energy he's suddenly very fast. Why do you think that is?
You aren't even reading the damn thread. and Yuta never got blitzed by Maki. She hit him with a skill based move that he thought was unnatural.
Maki is stated in the very first time her heavenly restriction is brought up to have superhuman speed, yet Ogi says any sorcerer with a trained body and cursed energy reinforcement can do what she can. Why do you think that is?
He said Maki was naturally gifted but regular sorcerers train their body and enhance it to match the strength. Specifically stating strength.
The point that a guy who didn't know how to amp himself with his cursed energy properly outspeeded his cursed energy is such an easy point to dismiss when we're talking about a verse which clearly does have a speed powerscale. Characters get blitzed in jujutsu kaisen, and there wouldn't be a reason for them to blitz or scale to characters who blitz others other than cursed energy reinforcement amping that part of their body too in the vast majority of cases. I mean seriously, if characters just go that fast normally then why on earth aren't beginning of series Yuji or Maki blitzing every character who doesn't have a cursed technique or superior body that enhances speed? Why wouldn't they be blitzing Yuta or Hakari or Geto or Kenjaku or Yuki or Uruame or base Kashimo and instead seem to be scaled like they'd be blitzed by them?
What the hell is even your point

Bro this doesn't mean that their domains are always active tf
What is being referred to in this scene is the fact that Higuruma and Hakari's abilities are only a thing because of the domains. Their CT is only actived via Domain Expansion and thats it. Nothing there says that the domains are always active. This doesn't even make sense
Nobody said their domains are always active
I'm so tired of yall. None of yall are reading the points and are just reading what you want, filling the thread up with "this doesn't mean this, it's obvious this is this" yadayadayada

He said why is Jackpot outside of domain > no jackpot in domain, and I said
"his DE is always on when his CT is activated. there's no such thing as a jackpot with no domain"
Read the damn argument
I will not explain something as obvious as why fire is hot. If you didnt understand, read again, pls
Your explanation sucks ass

Using Divergent fist argument is so bad when it was clearly mentioned as DF was born due to Yujis Bad control of CE in the beginning of the series.
Why Yuji is brought here when arguing for General Speed amp? He become good at controlling his CE reinforcement after Experienced Blackflash. He later perfected Divergent fist as a fighting style with good control of CE. Also only he can do that because of having better physical body than others. It's the same thing as how Hakari Cursed Energy has rough Texture.

What does that have to do with my arguament tho? Also i'm pretty sure Kusakabe means that they unlocked their domain as part of their CT and didn't need to design it themselves
Which is the problem.
Yuji did what everybody else does, amp his strike with CE.
Him outspeeding the CE means that the CE doesn't amp speed, or else it would follow his fist.
Him needing to fully change how he manipulates it so it can appear in the last moment shows that there's an issue when it comes to CE manipulation and speed.
Why are you assuming that his CE would inherintly sinc with his arm, when it's explicitely stated you need proper CE control to do that (which Yuji doesn't hav)

Nobody said their domains are always active
I'm so tired of yall. None of yall are reading the points and are just reading what you want, filling the thread up with "this doesn't mean this, it's obvious this is this" yadayadayada

He said why is Jackpot outside of domain > no jackpot in domain, and I said

"his DE is always on when his CT is activated. there's no such thing as a jackpot with no domain"
Read the damn argument

Your explanation sucks ass
Man wtf is that
Anyway, unfollowing
I can see that my first comment in this thread was right

Good luck for you guys

Using Divergent fist argument is so bad when it was clearly mentioned as DF was born due to Yujis Bad control of CE in the beginning of the series.
Why Yuji is brought here when arguing for General Speed amp? He become good at controlling his CE reinforcement after Experienced Blackflash. He later perfected Divergent fist as a fighting style with good control of CE. Also only he can do that because of having better physical body than others. It's the same thing as how Hakari Cursed Energy has rough Texture.
This does not counter the fact that speed can outspeed cursed energy reinforcement.

All you're doing is explaining the phenomenon. You're not explaining why that counters reinforcement increasing combat speed
What does that have to do with my arguament tho? Also i'm pretty sure Kusakabe means that they unlocked their domain as part of their CT and didn't need to design it themselves
You asked why domain w/ no jackpot Hakari < jackpot no domain hakari. I'm saying jackpot needs his domain. There's no such thing as a no domain jackpot.

"Your domains open by default as part of your cursed techniques" shown when Higurama's first move w/out reinforcement was his domain.
Why are you assuming that his CE would inherintly sincs his arm, when it's explicitely stated you need proper CE control to do that (which Yuji doesn't hav)
"would inherently since his arm" idk wym here, please clarify

I'm arguing with like 5 people here all saying different things, can yall at least summarize points in 1 please?

Half of yall are just repeating points over and over.

The only one who's honestly tackling the points I'm saying is the OP. Everyone else is just complaining that I disagree.

Movement speed is amped. Combat speed is not. Usually we do make the assumption it stretches to combat speed, but because of a lack of feats and a counterstatement I'm trying to prove, it does not.

Half of you mfs are either tying strength statements for speed or are complaining about "what's obvious".

This does not counter the fact that speed can outspeed cursed energy reinforcement.

All you're doing is explaining the phenomenon. You're not explaining why that counters reinforcement increasing combat speed
Wow go on now please show me how many characters can do this?
I already explained this is a specific trait of Yuji no one can perform it. Yuji has Body like Maki/Toji additionally Cursed Energy but he mainly compensate with his physical status. He is not a real Sorcerer who uses CE for everything.

Again you are nitpicking single thing and Ignoring other things. Feel free to show other examples where this same type shit happens you are giving this like some common thing Where it isn't same Fanbook statement you sent even states it's born due to Yujis Bad control of CE.

You asked why domain w/ no jackpot Hakari < jackpot no domain hakari. I'm saying jackpot needs his domain. There's no such thing as a no domain jackpot.

"Your domains open by default as part of your cursed techniques" shown when Higurama's first move w/out reinforcement was his domain.
The reason i brought up his domain was to say that without the amp from the domain but with JP Hakari is faster than Base Hakari in the domain. Either way even if Hakari always has his domain active that still means JP Hakari > Base Hakari
"would inherently since his arm" idk wym here, please clarify
You assumed that if CE could amp their speed then CE would inherently follow their arms which would be contredicted by the existance of Divergent Fist (at least that's how i understood your arguament). I asked why were you assuming that CE amping speed would mean CE and their fists would sinc.
Sorry if this isn't making sense

I find something strange. If cursed energy does not increase speed then sukuna should be equal in speed to megumi and yuji when in their bodies. But as clearly shown sukuna is so much faster that he could blitz them repeatedly.

The only difference between sukuna in yuji body and yuji himself is just cursed energy. This already shows CE increases speed

"So because you're stronger you by default need to be faster?"

Given Jogo thought that estimate was relevant to how able he would be to hit 15 finger Sukuna and wasn't like "oh I guess my question didn't account for if Sukuna could blitz my ass" but instead "I knew I was weaker but I didn't think the difference would be this great", I'd say that statement was supposed to refer to his general ability to win (or even do anything for that matter) in a fight.

"You aren't even reading the damn thread. and Yuta never got blitzed by Maki. She hit him with a skill based move that he thought was unnatural."

In the time it took Yuta to take a swing she was 1 metre in the air lmao.

"He said Maki was naturally gifted but regular sorcerers train their body and enhance it to match the strength. Specifically stating strength."

If Maki's heavenly restriction still allowed her to be way faster than a sorcerer with CE reinforcement than Ogi's point would have been stupid. Instead "strength" here is, as it is often ******* used, a term which aggregates multiple things that make someone more capable of winning a fight. If characters in JJK only ever used the term to describe pure attack potency then why are cursed techniques that are haxed or versatile referred to as strong? Or why a certain skills like Simple Domain considered something that makes you strong?

"What the hell is even your point"

Reading comprehension devil strikes again rip. Why are characters like Yuta or Hakari supposedly capable of being reserves in the fight against 20 finger Sukuna when he previously fought Maki who is as fast as Toji, who blitzed Ino, and also blitzed Jogo who is on a similar level to Naobito, who is faster than Naoya, who is faster than Yuji, who has superhuman speed? There is an objective speed scale in JJK, and that seems to be primarily breached by cursed energy reinforcement.

I find something strange. If cursed energy does not increase speed then sukuna should be equal in speed to megumi and yuji when in their bodies. But as clearly shown sukuna is so much faster that he could blitz them repeatedly.

The only difference between sukuna in yuji body and yuji himself is just cursed energy. This already shows CE increases speed
So you didn't read the thread either
"Without jujutsu sorcery" aka "without CE"
Fair, for some reason i assumed he meant his cursed technique but Megumi hadn't seen that by that point
Like come the hell on
The reason i brought up his domain was to say that without the amp from the domain but with JP Hakari is faster than Base Hakari in the domain. Either way even if Hakari always has his domain active that still means JP Hakari > Base Hakari
Jackpot Hakari is activated when the domain takes full effect, since the point of the domain is to give Hakari jackpot.
So Jackpot Hakari ~ Domain's Purpose Realized Hakari > Domain's Purpose Not Taken Effect ~ Regular Hakari

Jackpot technically is the amp from the domain.
You assumed that if CE could amp their speed then CE would inherently follow their arms which would be contredicted by the existance of Divergent Fist (at least that's how i understood your arguament). I asked why were you assuming that CE amping speed would mean CE and their fists would sinc.
Sorry if this isn't making sense
It makes sense for the most part, I just didn't understand the wording. Correct me if I'm wrong in interpreting your points.

The point is increasing combat speed, aka the speed they can punch and kick it. Divergent Fish shows an issue with that, which is
"Infuse with CE, punch, CE gets left behind"
Which Yuji fixed by doing
"Punch, Infuse with CE, CE applies when punch applies"

Showing that although it's a specific technique, it's a mechanic that many sorcerers do.

If you want to apply it, I believe you should remove the ones I said to remove. I never said the thread was bad, I just went on a list of what to remove from the blog
Please remove this

Since it was visibly due to his own physical stats overtaking Yuji's.

This

Means nothing for speed, since Jogo was > Naobito yet slower

This

Since his body already has a set "infinite" amount of CE, yet it was still increasing yet having the same amount of CE, plus domains increasing stats already

This

As it ignores that 15F Sukuna also kept up with Gojo who kept up with 20F Sukuna, showing the fingers don't show a speed increase

This

As they never note anything towards his combat speed, and Nobara can keep up with people who keep up with his combat speed but her eyes can't keep up with him running.

Yuji uses CE augmentation as well yet he's still in the ballpark of everyone else.

Combat speed has much to be desired when it comes to showing amps for the verse.

Most of these show an increase in travel speed, which is definitely fair, showing them enhance their muscles to propel just like Yuta.

It ignores the showings against it, like Yuji outspeeding the CE in his fist that's supposed to be amping his fist

Please note "amps travel speed", because most people aren't showing to increase combat speed w/ it
I don't like the one about Toji's speed since the scan references a moment where he was referencing his regular stats.

@Giannysmag would you like for me to compile my arguments for each point in 1 message so that it would be easier for you to respond to them?

I appreciate the sentiment.
This is a decently long message.

Currently the wiki recongnises cursed energy being able to enhances sorcerers AP and Durability but not their speed. This has led to some debates in several of the speed revisions for the verse, about whether or not CE enhances speed, so i gathered all the evidence proving so in this blog

This thread is to simply get the idea of CE reinforcement increasing speed accepted, to help with any future speed revisions (cause god know's thats the only thing ever talked about with this verse)
At the moment, the wiki doesn't recognize much. JJK is still in the state of being revised so that's that.
But I do understand the premise of the thread.
While I'm not against the idea, I'm not for the arguments presented in the well sourced and organized blog. Good job forming the blog btw.
Now, to get the points out the way.

The thread notes speed, which is a broad topic. Reactions, combat, travel, flight, perception, etc.
So while I do agree with speed being increased, I disagree with all types of speed being increased.

If Cursed Energy is pointed to be increased, then that's fine. I just don't know about all of these examples.
This is a good point, for movement speed.
The OP specifically notes this for movement speed in the blog, which I bolded.
It is important to note that Geto dodged the swing, so combat speed wasn't shown to be augmented in this scan.

This wiki's members heavily downplay the usage of travel speed, only worrying about combat speed. This is something that is definitely showcasing good movement speed for Yuta.
  • Megumi states that Toji has speed on par with Sukuna[2] despite not having any cursed energy. Him noting that he is this fast without CE implies that having CE influences ones speed
This makes sense, but I believe this to be for travel speed that it's referencing.
Specifically because Megumi noted Sukuna to be agile, like how Sukuna jumped into the air and blitzed him just with the speed of him covering large distances with pure speed. Maki also notes that Toji could reach unnatural heights by jumping alone, and Toji has ran circles around Gojo.
And that was the speed of Toji just pulling him out of the building. Megumi noticed that he grabbed him, he just didn't notice where tf he was being taken to.

Megumi could barely (PLEASE NOTE HOW I SAID BARELY) track his combat speed, but his travel speed is ridiculously above most of the verse.
Toji can run on water. That is scarily fast.
Domain Expansion increases the stats of the user.
Hakari's Jackpot is formed by his Domain.
The point of Hakari's domain is to reach Jackpot.
This would showcase the Domain amp for his speed.

So basically, this isn't a perk for Cursed Energy, but a perk for Domain Expansion.
I disagree with this.
Sukuna's physical stats overshadow the host's body. Megumi notes that even away from using Jujutsu Sorcery (implying reinforcement, as Megumi hasn't seen his cursed technique before), his raw strength and agility are incredible.
I don't know how I feel about the point of Sukuna's fingers.

Sukuna's fingers are based on the accumulation of his original body, soul, and essence. I think just saying it adds cursed energy is immensely flawed, or else Sukuna with 1 finger would have the same physical strength as himself with 20 Fingers.
Or do you think Jogo punches harder than the King of Curses without Cursed Energy Reinforcement? I'd doubt that.

Sukuna's fingers aren't as simple as "more cursed energy". It's "more of Sukuna's original power and essence".

This isn't the most solid, as Jogo doesn't have any implications to be superior to the likes of 3 Finger Sukuna in speed.
This might seem like scrutiny but it isn't.
3 Finger Sukuna is comparable in speed to Toji, who is compared to Awakened Maki, who is relative to 15 Finger Sukuna, who blitzed Jogo.

3 Finger Sukuna might be weaker than Jogo. That is an objective fact stated in multiple sources.
But I disagree with him being slower.
  • A chart in the fanbook[20] shows the motor skills (i.e. running, jumping, overall muscle movements and reaction time) of all the students and specifically notes that it rates them without the use of cursed energy, implying that the use of cursed energy would change their ratings
These 2 points in 1 specifically, since the graph is used in both.

The graph does provide information that their physical stats do get increased by cursed energy, specifically motor skills. But it doesn't note combat speed.
Motor Skills do not reference combat speed specifically for everyone ready to crucify me.
The 5 basic motor skills are sitting, standing, walking, running, and jumping. None of these are combat speed.
Yuji can run 50m in 3 seconds. That is preposterous. But instead people care more about him swinging faster than sound instead of him breaking every running speed record in the real world.

Maki is an anomaly and is far superior to others, but some people are still able to keep up with her combat speed.
Yuta with his inferior combat speed can keep up with Maki before he ever learned how to put CE in his body.
Miwa could keep pace with Maki, although weaker.

The average person isn't amplifying all of their stats. That's for the most advanced sorcerers, but they still have good stats. Yuji and Maki don't just statue everybody they fight with..

Shoot, they gave Inumaki props in speed and he got a 9 in motor skills. And these mfs aren't relative to them.

Not all verses have universal energy systems that increase combat speed by default without things like transformations, so everyone bringing up other verses can respectfully kick rocks
Fairy Tail and Magic. One Piece and Haki. Yu Yu Hakusho and Ki. Heck, Bleach guys amp their speed with Reiatsu but there are a handful of ppl who increase in reiatsu and blatantly don't increase speed.

I don't think JJK needs to fall into a "It's obvious it does like every other verse, saying it doesn't is scrutiny".
I'm not against it increasing combat speed, I just don't see anything currently saying it does.

Last edited:
Ok that is indeed pretty long and its getting late where im at, so im gonna drop my response tomorrow

The weakest one IMO (my weakest argument) is the Hakari one, which I would just chalk up to being a Jackpot boost and not being something stretched verse wide

This is a good point, for movement speed.
The OP specifically notes this for movement speed in the blog, which I bolded.
It is important to note that Geto dodged the swing, so combat speed wasn't shown to be augmented in this scan.

This wiki's members heavily downplay the usage of travel speed, only worrying about combat speed. This is something that is definitely showcasing good movement speed for Yuta.
Yuta with this amp also easily dodged Geto's playful cloud swing, which he previously couldn't showing an increase in reaction speed

He also punches Geto before he can react, even though Geto was clearly looking at him. Mind you a casual Geto was easily dodging and blocking Yuta and Rika at the same time before Yuta's amp
This makes sense, but I believe this to be for travel speed that it's referencing.
Specifically because Megumi noted Sukuna to be agile, like how Sukuna jumped into the air and blitzed him just with the speed of him covering large distances with pure speed. Maki also notes that Toji could reach unnatural heights by jumping alone, and Toji has ran circles around Gojo.
And that was the speed of Toji just pulling him out of the building. Megumi noticed that he grabbed him, he just didn't notice where tf he was being taken to.
Megumi could barely (PLEASE NOTE HOW I SAID BARELY) track his combat speed, but his travel speed is ridiculously above most of the verse.
Toji can run on water. That is scarily fast.
Megumi didn't notice Toji grabbing him, he outright says so. I will however conceed that this is a showing of travel speed
Domain Expansion increases the stats of the user.
Hakari's Jackpot is formed by his Domain.
The point of Hakari's domain is to reach Jackpot.
This would showcase the Domain amp for his speed.

So basically, this isn't a perk for Cursed Energy, but a perk for Domain Expansion.
I think you are missing the point of what Jackpot actually is. Reaching Jackpot grants Hakarι infinite CE, it's never implied to be a boost by his domain, it's a CE boost and has always been called such

I disagree with this.
Sukuna's physical stats overshadow the host's body. Megumi notes that even away from using Jujutsu Sorcery (implying reinforcement, as Megumi hasn't seen his cursed technique before), his raw strength and agility are incredible.

I don't know how I feel about the point of Sukuna's fingers.

Sukuna's fingers are based on the accumulation of his original body, soul, and essence. I think just saying it adds cursed energy is immensely flawed, or else Sukuna with 1 finger would have the same physical strength as himself with 20 Fingers.
Or do you think Jogo punches harder than the King of Curses without Cursed Energy Reinforcement? I'd doubt that.

Sukuna's fingers aren't as simple as "more cursed energy". It's "more of Sukuna's original power and essence".
This isn't the most solid, as Jogo doesn't have any implications to be superior to the likes of 3 Finger Sukuna in speed.
This might seem like scrutiny but it isn't.
3 Finger Sukuna is comparable in speed to Toji, who is compared to Awakened Maki, who is relative to 15 Finger Sukuna, who blitzed Jogo.

3 Finger Sukuna might be weaker than Jogo. That is an objective fact stated in multiple sources.
But I disagree with him being slower.
Never disrespect Jo"Solos your favorite verse"Go, by implying Fraudkuna could even hold a candle to him in speed
z18envw8wzxb1.jpeg

Anyhow fair on these two points
These 2 points in 1 specifically, since the graph is used in both.

The graph does provide information that their physical stats do get increased by cursed energy, specifically motor skills. But it doesn't note combat speed.
Motor Skills do not reference combat speed specifically for everyone ready to crucify me.
The 5 basic motor skills are sitting, standing, walking, running, and jumping. None of these are combat speed.
Yuji can run 50m in 3 seconds. That is preposterous. But instead people care more about him swinging faster than sound instead of him breaking every running speed record in the real world.
Understandable
Maki is an anomaly and is far superior to others, but some people are still able to keep up with her combat speed.
Yuta with his inferior combat speed can keep up with Maki before he ever learned how to put CE in his body.
Miwa could keep pace with Maki, although weaker.

The average person isn't amplifying all of their stats. That's for the most advanced sorcerers, but they still have good stats. Yuji and Maki don't just statue everybody they fight with..
This is where i lost you. Are you saying that JJK characters in general are superhuman even without CE reinforcment and that's why they are able to keep up with Yuji/Maki?
Shoot, they gave Inumaki props in speed and he got a 9 in motor skills. And these mfs aren't relative to them.
Imma add this to my Inumaki profile thanks

No he doesn't, in the first pannel Geto is the one dodging Yuta's rush, while in the other two they just clash weapons
Wrong. The first one is a swing from Geto trying to hit Yuta as he rushed, Yuta ducks and Geto instead hits the wall. Clashing weapons requires them to react gang, what's your point? And the third is Yuta dodging again.
H8DkvuU.png

Just gonna drop this here. Really tired of people trying to Imply Maki ~ 15F Sukuna

Megumi Body (which is weaker than Yuji normal Physical body & Maki Heavenly Restriction) + less than 10% of Cursed Energy output. Also it wasn't stated his physical moment is fine. Raws states it's not that bad implying Megumi still hold some amount of control

Megumi might not have resistance on same level as Yuji but he was still putting up a fight & it did showed that vessel can indeed control physical moments.
MPlSZ2TmzWk.jpg

Just means they scale then. Reacting to one another and dodging at times. Just shows tht after this Yuta's travel speed is what had increased
Obviously they are relative, i'm arguing that Geto is somewhat faster in combat speed, which Yuta then surpasses him at

No. Yuta only surpassed with travel speed. Yuta catches Geto off guard with the punch while he's talking.
Geto could dodge attacks from Rika that came from behind him while also fighting Yuta, he was looking directly at Yuta and didn't even notice the punch landing. I don't think this is a matter of being caught offguard

Geto could dodge attacks from Rika that came from behind him while also fighting Yuta, he was looking directly at Yuta and didn't even notice the punch landing. I don't think this is a matter of being caught offguard
It is, bro was explaining how enchanting the weapon works and just got rocked.

Idk man even if i was talking i would at least notice someone about to punch me. Yuta's fist had already landed and Geto didn't even realise

Back