• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This thread is cursed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errorsaness said:
I told you. Stopped
No matter how powerful a curse is, its no match for an all powerful being such as myself

No matter how powerful a curse is, its no match for an all powerful being such as myself

I was about to make a page of the cursed thread

MLPlover2011 said:
I was about to make a page of the cursed thread
Add me to its notable losses.

Want me to restore the curse so you can screencap it?

MLPlover2011 said:
The images would have to be all over the screen for a curse to happe
No beacuse that makes the thread completely unreadable and I will give a 2 hour ban to anyone who does that

No beacuse that makes the thread completely unreadable and I will give a 2 hour ban to anyone who does that

Does that mean I would have gotten a 2 hour ban every time I contributed to the Colossal Quote? ƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñö

Copetan said:
Does that mean I would have gotten a 2 hour ban every time I contributed to the Colossal Quote? ƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñö
Every user involved in TCQ should have gotten a 2 Hour ban

MLPlover2011 said:
What if anyone joined The Truly Ultimate Colossal quote which is worse than The Ultimate Colossal Quote
it isn't worse then the ultimate Colossal Quote since nobody really joined it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back