• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This should actually be fair now no? (Fugil Arcadia vs Ikki Kurogane)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Last time was for the memes, now im just really curious.

Fugil vs Ikki

Strongest Key for both. Speed is equalized and Ittous are unrestricted.

Protagonist:

Antagonist:

Yaoi:

Last edited by a moderator:
What does Base Fugil have over Ikki? All i see is the same stuff plus resistances to things Ikki dosnt even use

Isn't all of Fugils hax in ouroboros? Im strictly using base Fugil. And if im not completly blind, he only has (Discounting his resistances):

" Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Has perfect mastery over every Drag-Ride armament, which include swords, spears, guns, whips, halberds, scythes, anchors, etc), Master Martial Artist (Master of every combat style), Piloting, Preparation, Instinctive Reaction and Analytical Prediction (Can instinctively see through his opponent's movements and retaliate accordingly, Stated to be able to see further into the future than Krulcifer), Genius Intelligence, Enhanced Senses (Better senses than Lux's), Self-Sustenance (Type 3, Bodies that had been strengthened with Baptism on a level that a normal person can't endure don't need to sleep), Immortality (Type 1), Telepathy (Can read minds), Speed Amplification (Quick Draw can slash 10x faster than normal), Self-Resurrection (Those who have received a 50% or beyond Baptism are able to resurrect once after being killed), Accelerated Development (Abilities, he can recreate on the fly complex techniques that normally take months of practice; Physical Stats, due to having a higher level of Baptism than him, it should scale to Lux's), Heat Manipulation (All cells in his body can generate heat that appears as an aura), Body Control (Due to having a higher level of Baptism than her, it should scale to Philuffy Aingram's), Regeneration (Low-Mid; Due to having a higher level of Baptism than him, it should scale to Singlen Shelbrit's), Extrasensory Perception (Due to having a higher level of Baptism than them, it should scale to Yoruka Kirihime's and Lux's), Teleportation (Due to having a higher level of Baptism than her, he should be able to teleport to a faraway location just like Listelka), Perception Manipulation (Due to having a higher level of Baptism than her, it should scale to Aeril Vi Arcadia's), Limited Technology Manipulation (Due to having a higher level of Baptism than them, it should scale to Hayes Vi Arcadia's and Listelka's) "

Yeah he only has teleportation, perception manipulation, resurrection, telepathy and all while being pretty much equal to ikki in skill (cus ikki in this key doesn't have that many feats).

And im pretty sure he has countered an ability similar to trackless step before.

I hope im not talking out of my ass, im going by what is stated on the profile, so forgive me if im saying anything wrong Ion.

Going by the profiles, Perception manip just seems to make Fugil appear differently (As he upscales from another characters percep manip and i don't see any different application of that power)

Resurrection, it seems to be a 1 deal only kinda thing, which makes Fugil definitly killable,

Telepathy is just mind reading.

None of these abilities are stomp worthy. Hell, Fugil looks as much like "a dude with a sword" as Ikki does.

And any other key is outside of Fugils AP you dork.

Never said those are insurmountable. But telepathy, teleportation and 1 time resurrection definitely give him a very strong edge. That's not counting his amps.

Sigh, all my christmas dreams are getting dashed. Ain't gonna do that, thats open field for anyone actually interessted in it

What can we do? We don't all get what we want.
I missed a DBFZ giveaway where i had a 22.5% chance of winning. Talk about tough luck.

Back