• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ionliosite said:
Yes, Zero One exists.
Why can he one-shot? Fugil still has Over Limit and Reload on Fire.
Yeah but well...blitz. And Fugil has no way to know of Ikki's time limit.

Will he use those though? I mean compared to Ikki who knows when to use those.

Fugil can fight people 10x faster, Ittou Shura is exactly that. Fugil will know about the time limit from Arshalia.

When the guy he is facing starts going fast, why wouldn't he?

Yeah, but is he going againts Fugil or againts Arshalia, he can't go for both.

And Zero One literally helps with any of the Ittou amps. Also, why Fugil wouldn't use it before? Reload on Fire is one of his most used techniques and he used Over Limit on every fight he was with Bahamut.

With Rasetsu he can.

Not really. Zero One says "takes 1 second to activate", that's literally the entire duration of Rasetsu. And im not saying he won't use them. Im saying Ikki's far more likely to use them first due to stupid arse precog and having actually shown to use it as an opening move if he deems it necessary.

Zero One "takes 1 second to activate" because he becomes untouchable in that second, and anyone who touches him during that second gets BFR'd, after that second passes he gets BFR'd by his own technique. Fugil has also been shown to lead with Zero One, such as against Mishis.

Hmm. Will he lead with it? And why would he lead with it? Just go to a pocket dimension then what?

Also

>He becomes untouchable

>Anyone who touches him

Explain.

As I pointed out, he led with it with Mishis. He goes to that pocket dimension and then chills there while Ikki is consuming himself.

I meant untouchable metaphorically, since the novel puts it as "he stops existing in this world". You touch him, BFR'd. Greifer suffered that.

He led with it againts Mishis, Soffice, Rosa, Aeril, Mel and Magialca.

Ikki can't kill him during that second, that's the point.

Ionliosite said:
He led with it againts Mishis, Soffice, Rosa, Aeril, Mel and Magialca.
Ikki can't kill him during that second, that's the point.
I see

Seems stompish then. Too much hax for this key of Ikki.

RIP in Fugil vs The Throne

Anyways, yes, this does look mildly stompish. Ikki is a character who gets his hax and bullshit through skill - Fugil gets his hax and bullshit through skill, and has even more hax and bullshit through other means.

Go ahead, I'll watch the thread. Sounds fun.

(So sad Infamous vs NT can't work. There has to be a match somewhere..)

Hey, if we can find a way to make a match work, sure.

(Though the tier gap makes it difficult, depending on who it is.)

Well even fodders from the verse can tank 28 megaton attacks

I said that about Beast Cole has his Regenerationn though, others might work

Idk, Ill let you know if they can

Right. As a Tier 7 verse, it would have to be against the more haxxy individuals of the verse. (Unless there are some Tier 8s that I don't know about.)

Back