• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dont know if I should restrict Ittou Rasetsu (or their 7-C forms) or not. Though, Ikki with Ittou Shura should still be fair since Fugil canonically fights with people 10 times faster than him iirc

If they both have 7C Amps, I'd say F- it and let them both go all out unless it isn't fair.

Right

Well anyway, Skill isn't going to be much of a factor, Ironically. Both of them are more then versatile enough to compensate for the skill gap being in either favor.

What can Ikki do about Reload on Fire outside of Rasetsu

I think both are comparable in skill tbh so I doubt it'll be much of a factor in here, even if you argued "lol Ikki via skill." Fugil should still be enough to tango with Ikki, as he shouldn't be that above him.

Being Number 1 and number 2 in the wiki respectively doesn't suddenly dismiss the skill argument. Even a bit of skill can be detrimental. Ikki won against Yujiro with skill, even though Yujiro's comparable to Fugil.

Can Yujiro crush people in space? Or disappear into another dimension that can't be hit? Does he have law manipulation

The answer is no, Yujiro is nowhere near as versatile as Fugil so that can't be compared.

You're proving my point though.

Yujiro is comparable to Fugil in skill, that doesn't mean in a fight it'll be a draw.

So back to my point "Ikki's not leaps and bounds ahead so it should be fair" isn't exactly a good argument and should be debated instead.

How am I proving your point by saying that both being versatile enough means skill isn't an argument?

Skill doesn't matter in a fight between characters this haxed.

>Skill doesn't matter in a fight between characters this haxed

I mean, i kind of didn't expect that from you, considering you know the kind of stuff Ikki goes against on a daily.

Ikki's skill techniques are the only thing he has in this form.

None of the opponents he fought can make themselves untouchable, have Precog that works against him, and, again, Crush him in space.

"Ikki's skill techniques are the only thing he has in this form"

That and multiple speed blitz worthy Amps that gurantee the win on any opponent if activated, and of course Dura ignoring phantom form.

I'd argue he's too haxed for Ikki

Law Manip, Space Crush, Precog, Dimension he's invincible in etc.

Fugil only has Zero One (the dimension thingy) and Precog on this key.

And when I after I debated againts Yujiro, Fugil got more feats so I don't know how do they compare now.

First of all, I'm going to explain how much of Ouroboros' hax could Fugil use on this key. Since this match explicity only has Bahamut, Arshalia won't be using Ouroboros, and thus basically everything Ouroboros has won't be here. Exception to this would be Zero One, which will still be usable due to holding Ouroboros' Sword Device, but Fugil doesn't use Zero One as much as he does with Ouroboros when he only uses Bahamut.

Now for Fugil's abilities:

1. Reload on Fire: User blog:Ionliosite/Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut: Reload on Fire. Yes, I made a entire blog for it.

2. Chaos Brand and Linker Burst: Exactly what his page says, Chaos Brand is a sword and Linker Burst is magnetism manipulation.

3. Violent Strike: An advanced level of Reload on Fire that allows Fugil to push the ability to the limit and basically stop time.

4. Critical Hit: An special sword technique that allows Fugil to reflect his opponent's attacks by hitting them with Chaos Brand in the right moment. Againts weapons, the whole energy would be reflected to the weapon that made the attack on the first place, normally resulting on said weapon breaking.

5. Quick Draw: Pretty weird ability made to allow Fugil to attack opponents 10x faster than him.

6. Quick Shot: His Instinctive Reaction and Precog, which ar obviously passive and always active.

7. Recoil Burst: Basically draws as much energy as he can on his sword to deal an extremely powerfull slash. Lux, while weakened, used it to one-shot Balzeride, who had absorbed Lux and Krulcifer's power and became much more powerfull than non weakened Lux.

8. End Action: The favourite technique of the brothers, hundreds of consecutive slashes on a very short ammount of time that deal devastating damage, so much that Sacred Eclipse's Low-High regen has a hard time healing.

That's all the main stuff he does.

1. Just discount Ittou?

2. How in character?

3. Rasetsu should deal with it. Though it wouldn't work in the first place. Desperado and all.

4. Not anything ground breaking, and ikki's sword is invulnerable.

5. Ikki can do that without abilities

6. Doubt the precog would work.

7. Can be dodged.

8. Seems similar to Ouma's 108 consecutive slashes. Ikki can deal with them.

... Huh. I finally understood what Reload on Fire even is, it confused me the hell up before. Now it makes a ton more sense.

Quick Draw still confuses me though.

Not quite. RoF is time manip + stat amp that can affect not only the user but anything for that matter, such as air and sound (which can damage the enemy still)

1. Yeah, basically . But it can also make the opponent 10x weaker, slower and more. And he can target other things like Ikki, and why would Time Manip don't work againts a Type 4 Acausal?

2. Chaos Brand is his sword so..., and Linker Burst is rarely used.

3. Is this Desperado Ikki? Then put Fugil with Ouroboros

4. It's not like Critical Hit is really ground breaking in the series.

5. Fugil can too, I'm just saying that's what the technique does.

6. It's not like Fugil needs the precog to fight againts his opponents, he can fight even without his senses and while his opponent is procoging him.

7. Not exactly, it goes at the same speed as Quick Draw, which is literally faster than automatic defenses.

8. Nah, it's better than Ouma's 108 consecutive slashes since they are done basically at the same time.

1. I see, Ittou amps help there. And desperado has people be beyond time manip too.

2. Das good.

3. Yes, but SSSAF arc, so no feats.

4. Ok

5. Ok.

6. Yeah but that means his opponents are trash, against a more skilled opponent, precog means a lot.

7. Yeah but he scales above xiaoli who casually dodges 10 attacks from 10 people over 10 times faster than her.

8. I see, something like Kurado's attacks then?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
UUuuuuhhh... how has desperado made people be beyond time manip?
Am big confuse.
Desperado is being beyond "the causation system" in rakudai. The causation system includes:

Causality manip

Fate manip

Probability Manip

Time Manip

Precognition

Does Fugil have the same shield Lux had, by any chance? And can Ikki bypass it easily? Since having a constantly regenerating shield will definitely give Fugil a leg up at the start of the battle, and it seems like Fugil and Lux share a decent bit of similar techniques.

Moritzva said:
Does Fugil have the same shield Lux had, by any chance? And can Ikki bypass it easily? Since having a constantly regenerating shield will definitely give Fugil a leg up at the start of the battle, and it seems like Fugil and Lux share a decent bit of similar techniques.
That barrier is basic Drag-Ride stuff, of course a Divine Drag-Ride would have it.

Back