• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ionliosite said:
Ah, Trackless Step. I legit don't remember what power is it, because the whole "irrelevant detail on people's mind" thing is pretty weird. Does having resistance to mindhax that bypasses resistance to mindhax that bypasses resistance to mindhax that bypasses resistance to mindhax and resistance to world-wide perception manip help?
To summarize.

Your brain is receiving a lot of stimulus at the same time, if you can see the floor right now and have your feet on it, there's the stimulus of the light bouncing from the floor to your eyes and your feet resting on top of it, feeling the floor. But it is unimportant information, because the brain can't concentrate on everything at once, so most of it is trimmed off and thrown to the unconscious and the real "important stuff" is what you focus on or what your attention is directed towards.

Trackless Steps makes the movements of the person seem unimportant, meaning it lies to the brain or tricks it more like, and your focus and attention isn't on the dude speeding towards you the same way it isn't on the floor even if you can see it on the corner of your vision while typing something.

Just clone yourself a few thousand times for the other series left on the ground :U

Let me clone myself as well for when I even try to tackle Exalted... grumbles

I just noticed, even if Fugil is affected by Trackless Step, Arshalia would still detect Ikki and inform Fugil about him.

And maybe Trackless Step won't work, since Lux was able to block Yoruka's Instant Strike, which targets to the uncounciousness of the opponent.

Arshalia? Who?

Yoruka's attack works by abusing the time it takes people to perceive shit, rather than the conditions for them to perceive shit.

Ok but would he be able to fight off of that information? This is ikki who has 0 accel, and about a dozen other techniques, like afterimage creation and stuff.

Would he be able to fight off of Arshalia?

Firephoenixearl said:
You're literally classifying something as not dangerous.
Not quite.

You either control your subconscious to circumvent that or you just simply don't have the "this isn't important" problem, which is what the technique entirely relies on.

If Fugil literally reacts to things not in his cognition or attention and that he hasn't divided into important/unimportant or dangerous/not dangerous, he shouldn't be at all affected by Trackless Step, because obviously he doesn't care even if he has no attention directed to the stimulus.

Schnee One said:
Literally every opponent that wasn't directly compared to Ikki has feats that are trash by comparison, so that argument applies both ways
It's like watching two mirrors fight.

...I'm interested in the outcome.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Just clone yourself a few thousand times for the other series left on the ground :U

Let me clone myself as well for when I even try to tackle Exalted... grumbles
Exalted on vsbw O.O

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok but would he be able to fight off of that information?
Arshalia has information analysis that allows her to know her opponent's spec, equipment, and abilities just by looking at them, so Fugil would know all of that.

Firephoenixearl said:
Would he be able to fight off of Arshalia?
Arshalia is a non factor in terms of actual fighting. She wouldn't even attack Ikki, and it could be considered a win even if Ikki doesn't defeat Arshalia. And she always takes a good distance from Fugil anyway.

That is true, however that's if he outdid that technique that way. There are a lot of ways to deal with Instant Strike like analytical prediction for example. Something which doesn't work on Trackless Step.

Firephoenixearl said:
@Ion

So Ikki can just destroy Arshala?
That depends if the OP says Arshalia is involved in the battle at all. As long as Fugil is there, Arshalia can provid info about everything around him even if she is countries away.

Is she just there, like standing on the floor? Is she on Ouroboros? Or is she using any other Drag-Ride? How is she there?

Doesnt she have any default form?

Yes, using Ouroboros, since that is normally how she assists Fugil when he uses Bahamut.

She helps him on using Ouroboros while he uses Bahamut. A person can only be in a single place at the same time, so he uses Arshalia to handle the main body while he fights.

Arshalia... is not good at fighting. Even when she had Ouroboros, Singlen just lmao her via incap. She has basically no sword technique, just swinging the sword like it was a mace. She doesn't really use BFR or Lawhax, unless Fugil orders her to do so. Legit the best thing she does is providing extra info to Fugil and working as a stone wall.

What actually stops Fugil from getting in the way of Ikki since Trackless Step wouldn't be working, and he has no reason to know what Arshalia is doing?

Ionliosite said:
How is he taking out Ouroboros to take out Arshalia?
Which is why i asked "what stops him". Is it hard to take out Ouroboros?

@Sir

Unless it's telepathy, it's pretty easy to figure it out. And Trackless Step would be working, there is so much you can do to fight an invisible opponent who creates afterimages and can almost blitz Arshala.

Which is why i asked "what stops him". Is it hard to take out Ouroboros?

Ouroboros has Low 7-C dura to begin with. And Fugil can amp it to 7-C with Reload on Fire.

Back