• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This might be a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
His two most Power/Abilities are

The power of the Sacred Place:

It has been displayed mutliple times through the series that it is possible to transcend into higher layers and become the God their or swap places with the Gods above. Ugo displays the level of transcendence between layers with the character-author relationship. Ugo again drives this "lower order world" concept and he speaks of many worlds with relationships like this where Gods are just parts of other Gods in higher worlds. Even Sinbad commends Ugo on this ability but is disappointed Ugo didn't use it to it's full potential.

And his Blessing as a Singularity by the Gods (Magi)

Singularities are blessed by the Gods allowing Sinbad to escape another realm because of this controlling a singularity is next to impossible. Sinbad was protected by the Gods despite having his individuallity completely erased by Ugo.

Hope this helps.

You could also call it Plot Armor because of this stuff:

Ugo displays the level of transcendence against Sinbad and Aladdin's Multiverse, viewing the whole thing as fiction. To put it in his words in comparison to him Sinbad is merely "a protagonist of the story" (due to higher gods influence) and he is "the author" (of that story). He even goes as far as to call himself "omnipotent" in comparison to Aladdin's World. There's also scenes where Aladdin himself who was in the Sacred Palace viewed the lower worlds by reading them in stories.

I mean

Even with that Oryx passively becomes David but way, way better and im pretty sure that Oryx can permenantly incap through his passives

David could just use the power of the Sacred Place to swap place with Oryx:

Even Sinbad commends Ugo on this ability but is disappointed Ugo didn't use it to it's full potential.

Fish Tanking Oryx in the process.

It would be a different story if David wants to go a up to a higher dimension but swapping place isn't as hard sinds they are in the same tier just like here and the Gods wont agree with this: (Even with that Oryx passively becomes David but way, way better and im pretty sure that Oryx can permenantly incap through his passives.) Just like with the fight Ugo vs Sinbad they will make David win because he was chosen by them.

Considering that Oryx is his own self-defined type 2 concept i have some doubts that that would work.

David could do that yes, but it doesn't really change the fact that he lacks any resistances whatsoever, much less any that would let him be able to ever do anything against Oryx.

How exactly would they do so when Oryx literally just sitting there kills David, gives Oryx all of David's power, knowledge, and status, and then lets him summon a Taken version of David which is vastly stronger than the normal one.

(David could do that yes, but it doesn't really change the fact that he lacks any resistances whatsoever, much less any that would let him be able to ever do anything against Oryx.):

To be fair David has a Borg which protects him from any interference of ill-intent that are Magic based.

Now if your wondering how magic works in Magi

Magic is giving pure magoi certain commands (formulas) to create certain phenomena. Sinbad explains the relationship of Magoi, Rukh and Magic.

And yes a Borg can even block EE right here

If those angels hit you you will return to the ruhk and become nothing. Like here. Aladdin borg didnt get EE.

But the Borg is not full proof safetiness for David sinds this is Oryx main bread and butter ability.

(How exactly would they do so when Oryx literally just sitting there kills David, gives Oryx all of David's power, knowledge, and status, and then lets him summon a Taken version of David which is vastly stronger than the normal one.):

Again Singularities are blessed by the Gods allowing Sinbad to escape another realm because of this controlling a singularity is next to impossible. Sinbad was protected by the Gods despite having his individuallity completely erased by Ugo.

David win would be support by the Gods (Magi) as his role. Just like how they helped Sinbad to become a God and support his plan to help him ascend to a higher Dimensions because he wants to.

I will admit i do not know the limitis of this Blessing Ability for two major reasons:

1. The whole stuff with Sinbad vs Ugo is just insane because this dude came back eve tought he had no chance of winning.

2. The serie was rushed and had to end.

Can someone explain this part to me: While guardians can resist the passive effects due to their Light, with some effort Oryx can take even a Guardia.

Something notable that I think should be made mention of is that Oryx is capable of killing those who would supposedly be stronger than himself with protection through his own Sword Logic. He did this to kill Akka in the Books of Sorrow.

I'm also unsure how David can really win with Oryx's immoralities and Regenerationn. Remember, this is an Oryx that has become an axiom within the Sword Logic itself similar to the Worm Gods with their mastery.

Wasn't Oryx regen originally Mid-Godly because now i am reading Regenerationn (at least Low Godly as he can reform himself from his Oversoul.

It's mostly because he doesn't technically meet the qualifications for Mid-Godly, but his immortalities make him far harder to kill than his regen would imply

@GalaxianAegis He wont kill Oryx but instead David would use power of the Sacred Place:

Even Sinbad commends Ugo on this ability but is disappointed Ugo didn't use it to it's full potential.

With the support of the Gods (Magi) Fish Tanking Oryx in the process

The thing is that a lot of Oryx's powers are passive, so David wouldn't even get the chance to use that.

He also resists mid godly negation despite not technically having it.

Well then Oryx goes first ofcourse. But it's very simple can Oryx beat David Blessing as a Singularity given to him by the Gods. Then he wins gg well played.

Of course not but there is no way Oryx can beat Gods (Magi) who are gonne Manipulate the Plot so that David can win the fight just like with Sinbad. I know it says Fate in the scan but it's Plot from their point of view

Don't think that's really allowed, Oryx has acausal 5, and nearly everything is passive here. They ever make passives not work?

@Wokistan True but sinds they are Higher Dimensional and have Concept Manipulation type 2. Power i guessing the can interact with Oryx or just could power up David to make him infintly more Powerful than Oryx.

Btw i dont know if the Sacred Place Magic is passive or you have to activated it but i can tell it is easy to spam https://mangalife.us/read-online/Magi-chapter-362-page-2.html.

If you wanne close this because you think it's a stomp then go ahead but could you guys support the Magi blog. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:EmperorRorepme/Magi_-_The_Labyrinth_of_Magic

Mid-Godly doesn't mean anything here, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back