• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Po wins far easier than before.

Gumball never uses his hax in character, he wouldn't think of using the magic notebook, the helmet, the remote, or anything like that. he starts with punching and brawling.

And for a guy like Gumball that would end horribly for him. Sure you can argue that Po would toy around. But he doesn't, his fight with tai lung was still serious in the way he was trying his full effort to make sure he doesn't get the dragon scroll. And once po got remotely serious, it was all over for tai lung

Gumball is getting another loss agai

Well, most of his hax atleast, i only remember spongebob using transmutation for fun, but yeah, at least we can say he can use teleportation in a fight

You could've also used KFP3 Po with Bloodlust, since that Po can escape from being bfr-ed (at least to the degree shown in Gumball) but I digress.

Anyway, Po would win pretty easily due to far higher skill, combat experience and that Gumball doesn't use his good hax in character

jfc why is gumball being spammed so much?

AP wise, Gumball looks baseline and Po scales far above 0.36 tons (and his durability is >> that). Even in this key, he's a decent martial artist and should take the win given that Gumball doesn't use his hax in character.

GyroNutz said:
jfc why is gumball being spammed so much?
AP wise, Gumball looks baseline and Po scales far above 0.36 tons (and his durability is >> that). Even in this key, he's a decent martial artist and should take the win given that Gumball doesn't use his hax in character.
It's our project to try to give him a win

This is blatant spite.

I'm going to give you one chance to tell me how this isn't before I close the thread.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
It's our project to try to give him a wi
You Serious?-0
You Serious?-0
Um no we are actually serious.

You see, GocommitD noticed his poor win-loss streak after getting yeeted by deku, so we are here trying to give him a win to relieve that loss record of 0 to 11.

We are making no progress

Sir Ovens said:
This is blatant spite.
I'm going to give you one chance to tell me how this isn't before I close the thread.
How is this a spite? Both are 8-C in this key and neither of them really uses haxes in characters (in this key for Po at least)

heck, I even put bloodlusted gumball against a 9-B ghost and a 9-A merman and he still lost, so here we are

This match was done before and added on the grounds of a FRA train for acrobatics.

Gumball was bloodlusted then and had all his equipment which by all accounts would have been a massive stomp in his favour.

This thread acknowledges the previous thread, which means the OP knows it was a stomp and this thread has Gumball with no equipment and unbloodlusted.

Congrats then, he made it not a stomp.
OR as a compromise, we can do bloodlusted but without his equipment if you REALLY believe gumball would stomp
you trying to make him the next patchy?

Alrighty

Sir Ovens said:
This match was done before and added on the grounds of a FRA train for acrobatics.
Gumball was bloodlusted then and had all his equipment which by all accounts would have been a massive stomp in his favour.

This thread acknowledges the previous thread, which means the OP knows it was a stomp and this thread has Gumball with no equipment and unbloodlusted.
Yes, but the bloodlusted thread has Gumball stomping since either you or Zark said that he time stops and bfr while bloodlusted, and KFP1 Po can't deal with that.

This is more fair since when both are in character they don't really use their haxes

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Sir Ovens said:

Yes, but the bloodlusted thread has Gumball stomping since either you or Zark said that he time stops and bfr while bloodlusted, and KFP1 Po can't deal with that.
This is more fair since when both are in character they don't really use their haxes
You know his time stop is on accident and he doesn't know how to use it

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Sir Ovens said:

You know his time stop is on accident and he doesn't know how to use it
I went by what Sir Ovens and Zark said. I still think that KFP1 Po had a chance against bloodlusted Gumball

GreenCyan said:
Gumball has toon force. Po doesn't. Gumball can stop time and time travel. Po can't. Guess who wins?
Ton force isn't the instawin key you claim it to be, also,
Itwasonaccident

GreenCyan said:
Gumball has toon force. Po doesn't. Gumball can stop time and time travel. Po can't. Guess who wins?
Both time related thibgs were accidental, and toon force doesn't make you omnipotent

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Yeah, the OP unbloodlusted him knowing that Po would win, so its a definition of spite
^

This.

I need someone to tell me this was not the intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back