• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is supposed to be a very, very, VERY quick follow-up revision

Why not just add it to the "higher with KN6"? So it would be "higher with KN6 and KN8"

I'm fine with removing it though if that's what you guys think is better.

I wouldn’t mind removing it either, it only lasted for a couple of pages after all.
Yeah, I feel like it should probably be removed on a very similar basis to why we don't give Madara Kamui's abilities.

To quote Madara's profile:
"Note: Madara could use Kamui only for a couple of chapters when he took Obito's Sharingan from Kakashi."

The only thing it did was roar in the manga and breath fire in the anime (which is cool), nothing worthwhile to keep.

Alright, if Naruto’s page is unlocked, I’ll remove the key.

Tobirama basically stated the same thing later (619), and iirc, Obito later reiterated that Sasuke’s hate was making him stronger during his fight with Danzō.
Wasn't this also the same reason those random guys wanted to kill Sakura in front of Sasuke so they could amp his Sharingan some more so they'd be more potent drugs or some shit? I just kinda vaguely remember something like that happening.

Wasn't this also the same reason those random guys wanted to kill Sakura in front of Sasuke so they could amp his Sharingan some more so they'd be more potent drugs or some shit? I just kinda vaguely remember something like that happening.
I still vaguely remember something like this happening or being mentioned.

I made a thread, but then I realized I could just post here.

When the information was added, several things went unchanged. You needed to add new listings for both Speed and Lifting Strength, which should be relatively unchanged from the Taka key, and you needed to list the Five Kage Summit under the Keys section.

Speed and Lifting Strength haven’t been changed for any past revisions because they both need their own dedicated verse revisions.

I did forget to put Five Kage Summit in Sasuke’s tier section though.

For page structure reasons, there should be an additional listing for both statistics, even if they would just serve as placeholders until a full revision can be done for them, if need be.

I can at least add the key for you, however.

Back