• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is supposed to be a very, very, VERY quick follow-up revision

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yes, this is a Naruto revision one day after the end of the verse revisions. No, I’m not sorry.

Anyways, Sasuke needs a new key, KN8 needs a downgrade, and B needs more scans.

During his fight with Killer B, Sasuke was not at 100%. As Jūgo stated, he hadn’t fully healed from his fight with Itachi (415). And later, during the Gokage Summit, Obito stated that Sasuke’s hatred was fueling him (462), so there’s a very clear difference between Sasuke during the B fight and Sasuke during the A fight.

The solution? Split Sasuke’s Taka key into two keys: Post-Fated Battle Between Brothers and Five Kage Summit. Sandbox for that is here.

Also @UchihaSlayer96 wanted me to include that his Susano’o somewhat withstood a chop from V2 A, so I did.

Now, for B. Since Sasuke has a new key, B needs some new scans to justify his rating. And it’s very simple to get those, let’s look at his fight with Kisame.
And that’s basically it. Those should be added to B’s profile to justify his placement as one of the 33.10 megaton 7-Bs.

And finally, KN8 Naruto. His current Attack Potency is: Island level with KN8 (Much stronger than before. Completely broke out of Pain’s Chibaku Tensei)

Here’s the thing though. He didn’t do that. He just dug a hole out of it. (440). So KN8 should be downgraded to High 7-A+, due to upscaling from KN6.

And that’s basically it. We’ll definitely get to work on the Part I revisions after this.

This looks alright.

Shouldn't Killer Bee have a "higher" rating with Raiton enhanced attacks since he would have drilled a hole in Kisame's head? It's basically saying he increased it's piercing power right?
Yeah, Kisame said that the piercing ability had been greatly enhanced, so “higher with Raiton enhanced weapons” makes sense.

I'm alright with applying the changes. They're pretty straightforward tbh.
So if everyone else is okay with it, it can be applied I think.

And finally, KN8 Naruto. His current Attack Potency is: Island level with KN8 (Much stronger than before. Completely broke out of Pain’s Chibaku Tensei)

Here’s the thing though. He didn’t do that. He just dug a hole out of it. (440). So KN8 should be downgraded to High 7-A+, due to upscaling from KN6..
But digging out of it would require him resisting the gravitational pull the orb of the CT was generating.

And we can't say the pull stop because we see it still suspended mid air

But digging out of it would require him resisting the gravitational pull the orb of the CT was generating.

And we can't say the pull stop because we see it still suspended mid air
I’m pretty sure that’s not where the 6-C of the Chibaku Tensei comes from.

You know, if KN8 is getting downgraded to High 7-A+, you can then make an actual argument for KCM1 to surpass it because of Naruto's Claim of being stronger than we was against Pain.

You know, if KN8 is getting downgraded to High 7-A+, you can then make an actual argument for KCM1 to surpass it because of Naruto's Claim of being stronger than we was against Pain.
I don't think so, as he thought he wouldn't be able to break out of Chibaku Tensei and when Itachi mentioned that Naruto is still alive he said that he only broke out of it due to Kurama going crazy (KN8), or something like that.

Though that might not be there in the manga

I don't think so, as he thought he wouldn't be able to break out of Chibaku Tensei and when Itachi mentioned that Naruto is still alive he said that he only broke out of it due to Kurama going crazy (KN8), or something like that.

It is.
UchihaSlayer96 throwing Mitch under the bus! For shame.
Eyyy he didn't do anything wrong from an indexing standpoint, but I just really hate this form lol.

Tbf, Pain's Chibaku Tensei is also Fodder compared to Nagato's since Pain was half dead when he made his while Nagato was practically in his Prime.

Tbf, Pain's Chibaku Tensei is also Fodder compared to Nagato's since Pain was half dead when he made his while Nagato was practically in his Prime.
Yes, but at the same time, Naruto's only frame of reference when making his statements was Pain's CT. He was constantly comparing it to Pain's because that's the one he knew. Nagato's is presumably a lot stronger, but it was never given the chance to finish or fully take effect.

Soooooooo, what are we doing about KN8? Honestly, if everyone wants it removed entirely then there would be no point in wasting our time and arguing whether it's 6-C or not.

Back