• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is not the end of the world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: I made this to try encourage people here,sorry for my wording and selecting an wrong sentence,i'm trying my best.

Recently this wiki get so much drama without stopping,from Ever stuff until FANDOM decision with Kep. Due of this the current wiki are unstable right now,so much drama this and that,people leaving this wiki,etc.

I witnessing this recent and my feeling right here are now complicated.....sad,angry,frustrated,confused,or anything that are negaitve,but i'm finally move on from this,because why?

This is not the end of the world.

We are just an human,human always make a mistake,not only we,the people in VSBW,so does staff,so does the people who are banned,so does the people outside of wiki. We always make a mistake,but our nature as human not only that,we can fix...and repair what we done.

What we gonna do is look to the future and repairing the damage!!! People who are leave,i respect it,but for people who are stay please help our wiki to repairing the damage is done!!! The staff trying their best to heal this,and now they need our help!!! What done is done but we gonna look forward to the future and not looking back to the past!!! Remember we are one of community who can help each other,we are not an faction who are always blaming each other,we are not an community!!! If we blame each other,not help each other,if we are splitting what even this wiki!!!? THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD I REPEAT!!!! IF WE TRY TO GIVE UP THEN THE WIKI WILL STOP AND LEFT NOTHING BUT EMPTY VESSEL!!! SO PLEASE LEND YOUR HAND AND REPAIR AND HEAL THIS!!!!

That's all what i want to say.....and my apologies again if use an wrong sentence and word,i'm trying my best to help,i recognize VSBW as my 2nd home,so please,i don't want my home damaged further and ruined......if people see this as joke and laugh it then no problem,i will wish you a best. :)

Veloxt out.

I agree. People shouldn't overreact at these recent events. We didn't live so long to end up like this. Once everybody calm down, we should be recovered from that damage.

Well said. I very much feel the same way. I've been trying to post something similar on my wall but the comment keeps ******** itself :/

My first month here in the wiki and everything goes to hell. *sigh* I really hope this situation doesn't escalate further so that we can recover from this and restore the wiki back to its former glory.

Or else I might actually end up leaving on my FIRST MONTH.

Thank you. I agree. I am feeling depressed now, but I hope that everybody will be able to collaborate to make this community recover with time.

I agree with AppleLord FRA.

On a more serious note, yeah, of course it isn't, probably best to just put it behind us and not fixate on the issue. As a certain stoner once said, every little thing is gonna be alright

I am fine with if we highlight more threads that try to motivate us to work through these obstacles, and avoid highlighting the negative ones.

Just got back here and saw what happened. I just want to say some things to all the members of the wiki.

I know these recent weeks have been very tough but people just need to calm down a bit. The wiki has suffered a lot in recent times but if we just work together, everything will start to look up.

I don't know how, but everything will work out eventually, everything will be fine. Just don't panic, don't get depressed, don't lose heart and don't escalate things. If the environment here will always be gloomy, then nobody would want to stay here. Try to be positive and constructive, so that we can create a welcoming environment for our new members.

Eed451a594e795e9jb09a88bf8a58648a

I have really gone to extremes in trying to convince Fandom, but they are adamant in their decision. Let's please try to avoid derailing this thread though. I want it to inspire people to push forward despite all of our problems, not dwell in negativity.

Please calm down. Ant and other members of the staff are doing what they can. It's not that easy. You can't get everything you want in your life.

I appreciate that you wish to help Kepekley, but please talk about this in a separate thread. Thank you.

It is probably best if I close this thread from further comments. I don't want any more drama.

I reopened this just to ask what is wrong with everyone.

Why are there so many removed replays?

Why cant we stay civil?

And that's avoiding any comment on the over-dramatic OP.

I honestly dont know tbh. The way i see it we all were civil just we need to have people ask FANDOM (in a POLITE way) to bring Kep-sama back

Dont worry, my reply was more like a rethorical question. Im closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back