• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is not a thread to shit on DB but Twilight vs Raven

Composite Tara Strong is at the very least Low 2-C, since she voices Poof from the FoP, who can reset the universe with a fart.

Or anti poof with the strength of 10k+ fairies?

In reality I thought the DB would be more like Luigi vs Tails in one of their previous matches. They did mention Twilight had a vast arsenal of spells after all. When they mentioned that, they should at least give some kind of hint on how much does she exactly have. Still I give kudos to Raven, but I honestly thought it would go like Luigi vs Tails, where apparently Tails won because of the diversity of his equipment than sheer power alone.

On come on guys lighten up it was a great Death Battle. They research the whole thing for us and they got the results. They even said they both knew spells that could have ended the fight quickly but you have to admit it was a great fight.

Sorry,removing them now. At one point I had a connection relapse which suddenly sent the reply when I thought it was not working

Link

Just wondering, but I have to confirm if Twilight can truly stand up to Raven. It's just a habit of mine to become analytical when I am dissatisfied or something. Sorry if I come out as annoying, but it's just that I cannot exactly agree with Death Battle, especially when they did the comic preview.

Funfact they actually in the questions video that came out after the battle video they brought up this site's calc of twilight reacting to the Sunlight in the scene from the movie, and how they disagreed with it.

AquaWaifu said:
Funfact they actually in the questions video that came out after the battle video they brought up this site's calc of twilight reacting to the Sunlight in the scene from the movie, and how they disagreed with it.
To be fair, we disagree with it too.

As do I. It's mainly Raven's speed advantage that gpt her the win here.

However, it's interesting to note that they know of this site now. Characters like Mario amd Sonic may perhaos be better explained for them amd if they do a rematch (which was on a leaked list of planned battles) then maybe they can do both characters justice this time.

Foxthefox1000 said:
As do I. It's mainly Raven's speed advantage that gpt her the win here.
However, it's interesting to note that they know of this site now. Characters like Mario amd Sonic may perhaos be better explained for them amd if they do a rematch (which was on a leaked list of planned battles) then maybe they can do both characters justice this time.
I gurantee they ain't gonna treat the Galaxy stuff as legit to give Mario MFTL+ speed, making mario faster than Sonic would make them look like idiots in front of the masses.

Back