• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is not a thread to shit on DB but Twilight vs Raven

How do you think they will analyze the stuff from the comics and shows?

Im going to assume they will use stuff from the comics which will make this far more interesting.

Teen Titans Raven? Honestly they could do anything but one thing is for certain, they always do composites

SPOILERS

Frankly, I don't have confidence in Twilight. If this were VsBattles Wiki, yes, but with ScrewAttack? No.

I don't know Comics Raven, nor Teen Titans cartoon Raven that well, but frankly,my bet is, after a Dark, reputable DC Character (Batman) losing again, they'll want to have a DC character get a win. And with upset Transformers fans & pony haters (Rainbow Dash vs Starscream), as well as anyone who disliked their April Fools Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie, a pony seems perfect to take the fall.

And the MLP:FiM movie WAS all the way back on October 6th, 2017. Plus, there's talk of MLP:FiM coming to an end after a season or 2. Who says SA won't use that as an unstated reason to have a Pony lose, so we can forget them?

Not to mention, I have little confidence they'll put Twilight on the same tier that we do.

For what reason would SA accept her being Tier 4 for moving the sun?

I can't see them finding evidence they'll accept and use to say it's the same size as Earth's sun, nor the same difference from Equestria. They might very well "downplay" it.

They could also just call it an outlier.

Or say that the magical/telekinetic energy Twilight uses to move the sun isn't combat applicable or such. That she's never shown stuff like that in combat before or the like.

To put it another way, what are some GLARINGLY OBVIOUS FEATS or scaling from such feats that both the layman audience SA caters to, & ScrewAttack's researchers themselves can't ignore, & would have to include & could easily accept? Again, if this were VsBattles Wiki, I'd be more confident in Twilight Sparkle, but it's Death Battle, & ScrewAttack is ultimately a show. Sensationalism & being easily understood are a big part of it, as are circumstances surrounding the episode.

It doesn't seem like conditions are right for Twilight Sparkle to win. ....In Death Battle.

I think they'll probably downplay Twily, mostly because almost every Vs show I've ever seen downplays MLP just because it's a show for kids. But who knows? Death Battle has surprised me with MLP before (In Deadpool Vs Pinkie, I though they would downplay Pinkie like hell just to give Deadpool an easy win, but turns out they didn't). But even if they do downplay her, who cares? We can just say "I disagree" and look the other way. The only bad thing about this is that, for now on, everytime someone wants to do a Twily Vs Raven debate, everyone is going to say "X wins cuz Death Battle said so, lol", without giving any good reasoning.

There's also the fact that Twilight's best stats come from powerscaling, which Screwattack does not use (or at least, they didn't last time I checked, haven't watched any Death Battle in months).

They've used it more often lately (Naruto vs Ichigo is a good example of that) but there still a little inconsistent with that

TFW that's the closest to a Composite Twilight Page I might ever see. Congrats to Dark for making it tho

I really want to say my girl Twi wins. So badly If they composite including comics for both. I mean this Vs wiki tells me nothing on comic raven. Unknown everything so I don't know, TV show most defiantly loses. Relevistic and SS vs Relevistic and Planet Twlight can also mimic magic. And has haxs for days. And if they use the elements (They may not but Since they come from that chest I say fair game) They may make her win cause ravens part demon so they may say it counters.

All together I want my girl Twi to win. Just Teen titans loses. Comics I have no idea. I pray my girl Twi But DB Aint good one using MLP so far. But who knows. They may surprise me

IIRC that's only with white Raven and it's from scaling to Trigon. So if it's just Base Raven then there's still a chance

Hmm.. I don't know then. Hopefully elements counter raven, From the look, Rwilight has far more hacks. I recall Comic twilight can steal magic.

Well it depends on whether or not they're using composites, and whether or not this is gonna be an actual fight, or a crowd pleaser. Comp. Twi is Large Star/borderline Solar System level, with Semi-composite Raven being on the same level. Taking both combatants' canon feats into account, it could go either way, Raven having a slight edge. But that's assuming this is a fight. This is most definitely a crowd pleaser though. They're gonna kill off a character who's from a series that's had a winning streak on DB so the fans will shut up. And regardless of the outcome, the battle will be negatively recived. Either by the analysts, the general masses who want a good show and nothing else, the bronies and the Titans fans.

Final verdict: ScrewAttack loses

I can see that but Semi composite I think may still go to Twi. Just looking at the lists of powers Twi has far more hacks, and could mimic anything raven does. If they are close in terms of power, twi has the superior hacks Raven the superior fighting experience Twis magic is faster as a lot of ravens involves speaking while twi doesn't need to As well with the elements would defiantly be the leg up that would settle the fight. (By god why did I put this pony against non composite Zelda) "Remember kids, read a lot of books and always do your homework, and someday, you'll be able to achieve nigh-omniscience using scientific facts" And wait what? What intelligent feat be that?

Last intelligence feat mentioned on this page:

"She was able to calculate an infinite number of possibilities and predicted every reality of the future based on scientific fact alone."

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Oh yeah, that one where Rarity becomes Doctor Doom, Pinkie Pie becomes The Joker and Applejack becomes Donald Trump. That arc was pretty weird.
Code:
You cannot possibly be serious

Back