• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Okay! Let's Give It A Go!" (Yun-Seong High 6-C Addition)

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Hear me out...

I'm probably reaching heavily here, but I'll give it a shot.

"I saw RandomGuy's comment on your thread, and I do think he has a point, given that we give the new timeline Seong Mi-na a High 6-C (without the +) for fighting, but losing to Ivy."
These were the justifications given for Seong Mi-na being High 6-C. During the Old Timeline, she trains considerably after her defeat against Ivy under Kong and Edge Master, so that's why she got a "Possibly High 6-A" for her Old Timeline key.

Due to this, I was thinking of maybe changing Yun-Seong's profile to this:

"At least High 6-C, possibly High 6-A (Comparable to Seong Mi-na)".

The one issue about this is that Yun-Seong doesn't appear in the New Timeline, so I'm not too sure if this can work, but it's worth a try.

We should probably avoid crossing statistics between the timelines like that if he isn't present in the New Timeline.

Back