• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This experiment is...very, very interesting. What do you think?

But yeah, I ain't seeing what Papyrus can exactly do here, he's one-shot by Ochako hitting him once and it seems dodging is a quaint concept to him, this means Ochako throwing, well, anything is going to kill. And what precisely does Papyrus have to answer this? Dog shit soul hax? He ain't gonna be trying to kill.

So then Ochako reapplies her quirk? & since her upper limit is higher, why would Papyrus win in a battle of attrition between these?

Reducing 3 tons to zero grams is a pretty big change. & things with less mass accelerate less quickly towards their terminal velocity under the pull of gravity; If the point is to lessen her levitation, only adding a small amount of mass won't make her fall much more quickly.

& if her effective mass/Gravity does get set to above 0 grams, why can't she just put it back to 0?

Not to mention, Papyrus giving her gravity might not be enough, depending how much.

If Uravity, without her quirk, weighs 62 kg & has a typical density of about 1000 kg/m3, then her volume is about 62,000 cm3.
& you said:
"any GM user which can make things 1g can counter this."
But Ochako's Quirk doesn't change her size, so her volume is unchanged, right?
Something with a volume of 62,000 cm3 & a mass of only 1 gram is lighter than air, & will float & rise in elevation.

& depending on her size -Surface area & all that- she may be able to rise quicker (Relatively speaking; Not quicker than if she'd used her Quirk.) into the air.
(I'd assume Ochako is probably larger than the SOUL in Undertale.)

1 gram / 62,000 cm3 = 0.000016129032258065 g/cm3.

So depending on how much Gravity he can apply to her, she might still float anyway, & even if he can, what stops her just reapplying her weightlessness?
Why are you using math to justify a hax, it doesn't change mass, it changes gravitational pull, the weight is literally irrelevant
Either way, "what stops her just reapplying her weightlessness"
Try reading her weakness, for once.

Dog shit soul hax?
You can **** right off sir. "DoG ShIT SoUL HaX", you sound salty af, go take a ******* nap.

A SOUL attack hitting a character with no SOUL resistance is a one shot, end of ******* story. Everyone in UT can eat those because SOUL resistance is something even a monster child have due to the nature of the verse. Correlation does not mean causality.
"It's dog shit hax because it doesn't one shot in-verse", while ignoring the fact that the verse allows SOUL Hax because it's a common resistance

You can **** right off sir. "DoG ShIT SoUL HaX", you sound salty af, go take a ******* nap.

A SOUL attack hitting a character with no SOUL resistance is a one shot, end of ******* story. Everyone in UT can eat those because SOUL resistance is something even a monster child have due to the nature of the verse. Correlation does not mean causality.
"It's dog shit hax because it doesn't one shot in-verse", while ignoring the fact that the verse allows SOUL Hax because it's a common resistance
Soul hax doesn't one-shot unless proven in-verse. It negs durability sure, but it doesn't one-shot.
You're wrong. Mr. Bambu has said pretty much that exact thing once I dig it up.

Two conflicting statements.

Ahem, Durability Negation:

"Those who manipulate souls, can bypass conventional durability. It can be resisted only by the strength of the soul."

Now prove me Uraraka's SOUL has Wall Level resistance, otherwise she gets one shot.
Wrong again, durability negation does not have to be something that one-shots.

That full description literally says zilch about one-shotting. Try again.
Soul Manipulation - Those who manipulate souls, can bypass conventional durability. It can be resisted only by the strength of the soul. However, such attacks are effective only on those who have souls. Also, if for some reason soul manipulation fails, then this ability is completely futile

That full description literally says zilch about one-shotting. Try again.
Soul Manipulation - Those who manipulate souls, can bypass conventional durability. It can be resisted only by the strength of the soul. However, such attacks are effective only on those who have souls. Also, if for some reason soul manipulation fails, then this ability is completely futile
The extra part of the description adds nothing to the topic, "It can be only resisted by the strength of the soul" is not contradicted by the following lines.

Uraraka, her physical resistance getting completely ignored, has to depend on the resistance of her SOUL. Please show me how she'd take a Wall Level SOUL Attack.

The extra part of the description adds nothing to the topic, "It can be only resisted by the strength of the soul" is not contradicted by the following lines.

Uraraka, her physical resistance getting completely ignored, has to depend on the resistance of her SOUL. Please show me how she'd take a Wall Level SOUL Attack.
I know. I was quoting the description to solidify my point that it never said "One shot", nor does the description of durability negation even. It says "serious damage"

Prove Undertale soul hax one-shots. It's going to deal damage but at the end of the day, dog shit soul hax is dog shit soul hax. It hits the soul. The monsters and humans of undertale have that soul resistance of theirs for tanking said soul attacks as physical ones. This is ignoring that Papyrus's danmaku kinda sucks ass all things considered, and considering this is in Snowdin, Ochako can pretty easily use snow to blind Papyrus cause she's always touching the stuff, as well as throw any kind of attack to one-shot.

Back