• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

They nuked an island, so we dropped the sun on them twice (DMC 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might want to look through this first

Might want to look through this first
pretty sure this was fully gone over recently in the doom thread. DMC has a universal energy system, in which feats performed via demonic energy defaults to physicals, which is made further evident by the dmc 4 novels for the savior

Yare yare...

At this point im going to talk with the staff about making a thread about universal energy systems because its apparntly not clear enoughon thatpage thatuniversal energy system = universal energy output

weekly. All demons auto scale to what they create. Mundus is this.
This premise was gone in full detail in the doom thread. this is literally davoth, which was accepted across the board.

weekly. All demons auto scale to what they create. Mundus is this.
This premise was gone in full detail in the doom thread. this is literally davoth, which was accepted across the board.
Juststop, im dropping this conversation and will be back to downgrade both verses when the page is clarified

Even though there is concrete evidence for pocket reality creations to qualify as an Attack Potency feat; it should not be assumed to scale to physical statistics without some notable scaling reasons. Examples include on screen demonstrations, examples of destruction, or information that the same pool of energy used to create said dimension can translate to the same amount of energy being used for other abilities including but not limited to physical strikes.

While I personally don't agree and have tried to stay as far away as I can from this, you seem not not know the page you quote so much, try reading it again please so we don't derail this over the misunderstanding

I think the OP looks fine, and I trust DarkGrath here if he approves this.

Also, someone considered me on the knowledgable members list? Actually, I'm no expert but I am listed as neutral for the series yes. But I am okay with the OP's proposal yes.

I am in the same boat; I am not too knowledgeable on the series but if a staff member and a knowledgeable member like DarkGrath accepted them, I also think the tiering works.

Also, on the tiering part, High 4-C would be more accurate than 4-C based on the calculation on Creating a pocket dimension containing a star that was brought up above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back