• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

They nuked an island, so we dropped the sun on them twice (DMC 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just commenting real quick to say that things like this are 100% unneeded. Different opinions and all. As long as the upgrades conform with the site's standards and are agreed to it, leave it at that.
Fair enough.
Just that locking horns with this person over this particular standard mulitiple times repeatdly even before this thread kinda gets on ones nerves.
Then with him leaving with such unsavoury declaration of downgrade leaves bad taste in the mouth.
But true my mistake nonetheless....I'll refrain from such comment.

Let's wait until this has been applied first.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Okay. Do any other characters scale from him?

Also, on the tiering part, High 4-C would be more accurate than 4-C
Hat_Dance.gif

As the person who made the 6-C upgrades, I still believe we should leave both ratings on their profiles, since the exact range for the Creation can change, it's solid 6-C by the statements alone, it's likely High 4-C by the visuals, so leaving both is the most accurate if you ask me

"At least 6-C, likely High 4-C"

That also remembers me, we use a GBE calc for these feats now, right ? The High 4-C value comes from that ?

While I do appreciate that I am reasonably trusted and that my opinion is being held in high regard, I feel I should bring up something.

Within reason, everyone who is trying to evaluate a CRT should examine the evidence independently and form their own conclusions. I obviously think that I am correct here, but I do get worried when I see things on threads like “DarkGrath has accepted this, therefore I think it’s fine as well”. Just with integrity and honesty in mind, it feels disingenuous to consider that a proper consensus.

I believe possibly would be more suited for the Tier 4; remember that the intention is to recreate the demon + battlefield for the dice game. Fully recreating an entire planet + sun + moon is a massive overkill.

I believe possibly would be more suited for the Tier 4; remember that the intention is to recreate the demon + battlefield for the dice game. Fully recreating an entire planet + sun + moon is a massive overkill.
Not really that far fetched.....

Since without Moon you cannot imitate the original event where the full moon was displayed...and even full moon cannot happen without Sun rays reflecting off of the moon.

Or say when one of the events has daytime in it....then obviously even Sun will be needed.

Tldr;
System of Sun, Moon and Earth is important to recreate the event accurately with time of the day. And all events recreations are tangible realities even if they are imitations.
Each of the 5 dimension shows its own alignment.
Also physics of the system must be sound....this Earth from Human World afterall....not some wierd whacky alien place from Demon World.
I mean it isn't a island floating in space after all.

It deserves a solid High4C rating in my evaluation......but "likely" is entirely cogent compromise.

As the person who made the 6-C upgrades, I still believe we should leave both ratings on their profiles, since the exact range for the Creation can change, it's solid 6-C by the statements alone, it's likely High 4-C by the visuals, so leaving both is the most accurate if you ask me

"At least 6-C, likely High 4-C"
Okay. That is probably fine then.

Well, I don't know if they have all been properly updated yet.

Also, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back