• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"There's no such a thing as magic!"

I'm pretty sure you can't have Voldemort's curses only damage her aura in the op. That makes it a spite match and restricts a characters power and neither of those are allowed for a proper match. There isn't even a reason to restrict curses, Weiss flicks her wrist and Voldemort is instantly stomped because 90% of Weiss' arsenal doesn't have a travel time and instantly obliterates him with zero difficulty.

I had this in because I thought having curses affect Weiss instantly would be a stomp for Voldemort.

Alright then, I changed it.

This thread is cursed.

This is a stomp regardless. If Voldemort's curses are not restricted, then this is a stomp in Voldemort's favor. Otherwise, it is a stomp in Weiss' favor.

Voldemort does not stomp with curses. They need to travel to Weiss and are both out ranged and Weiss has time to block them with ice walls, meanwhile Weiss can flick her wrist and Voldemort dies because majority of her attacks spawn on the opponent and most are now 8-A. If anyone stomps, it is Weiss.

MindControl116 said:
You make a good point, I was wrong. I did not realize that speeds have not been equalized. Weiss stomps Voldemort via blitz.
There. Fixed it.

This still somehow seems like a stomp, now in Voldemort's favor. Since speed is equalized, now Voldemort has a much higher chance of landing a killing curse on Weiss. Voldemort can fly, so he can circumvent the wall of ice and attack from above, even getting close as he does so, and the curses travel to their fighter much faster to the target. With speed now equalized, she will not be able to simply flick her wrist and attack Voldemort before he immediately starts flying.

I wonder if there is a way to make this not a stomp. Speed equalization is necessary, but I don't know that it's enough.

Back