• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight starts with them 1000 feet apart, fight takes place on Isla de Mara (AKA where Rodan was first awoken)

who is going to win?

MCU Surtur

VS

2019 Godzilla

Both at Low 6B (Fire Godzilla unless it's a stomp) - Speed Equalized

Free BBQ for everyone

6796446-7059254916-61334
Fire-godzilla2-1

Surtur appears to be baseline, while Gojira is 3.6 teratons in base, and this form one-shot Ghidorah who defeated his base form even after he powered up, so the Big G has the AP adventage. How tall is Surtur? Because this Godzilla is over 100 meters tall.

I mean, they're Low 6-B via being above a High 6-C feat which is so high that it's bordenline Low 6-B. I literally needed a convertor to even know how much 400 feet is, but it means he can indeed fight Godzilla on hand to hand combat.

The sword gives Surtur an edge in close range, but Godzilla has the long range game.

Not voting yet, I'll wait and see more arguments being thrown out.

Ionliosite said:
But it means he can indeed fight Godzilla on hand to hand combat.
400 feet is roughly 122 meters.

And I remember that Surtur's official size is much higher than that, like 200 or 300 meters or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back