• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch vs Surtur: Wanda's Quest to Become the Strongest 6-C in the MCU (7-0-0) GRACE

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
Scarlet Witch, having now triumphed over Captain Marvel, Full Gauntlet Thanos, Awakened Stormbreaker Thor, and Hela, moves forward in her grand quest to prove herself as the strongest 6-C in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. If Wanda overcomes Surtur, the destroyer of Asgard, she'll go on to face the final challenge in the 6-C gauntlet run, Odin Borson.

MCU Scarlet Witch vs MCU Surtur​

Current Scarlet Witch and Surtur with the Eternal Flame are used.

"I don't need you to tell me who I am": 7 (@AnonymousBlank, @ArkhamDC06, @InfiniteDay, @Loyd, @Vizer04, @Coolboy6, @Dalesean027)

"Tremble before me, Asgard!":

Dormammu (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
Surtur is probably far above her in terms of raw strength but she has extremely powerful hax so she should get through this, though that won't be an easy victory.

Doesn't seem to be any noticeable speed difference, any resistances to any of Wanda's attacks on Surtur's side, and it doesn't look like Surtur can even do much here? I mean all we've seen them do in their 6-C form is slam their sword down, which I guess will be their basic attack? What stops Wanda here?

Eh, Wanda should take this easily.

Wanda ports away from Surtur when he swings his sword at her and she just haxes him ftw. Even the AOE for his attacks means nothing since her barriers would be enough to block the flames. We know that Odin stole the Eternal Flame from Surtur so Wanda could just absorb it from him, pocket reality to seal him, mind manip etc.

Doesn't seem to be any noticeable speed difference, any resistances to any of Wanda's attacks on Surtur's side, and it doesn't look like Surtur can even do much here? I mean all we've seen them do in their 6-C form is slam their sword down, which I guess will be their basic attack? What stops Wanda here?

Eh, Wanda should take this easily.
His attacks are strong enough to casually vaporize Hela (assuming she didn't teleported away at the last second) and destroy all of Asgard. Wanda has the advantage in terms of speed and will probably be able to absorb the Eternal Flame but Surt's pure raw strength is superior. Though she will still win.

To be fair She's disgustingly haxed for the MCU and there's no one really able to stand up to that

Once her quest is finished, I kinda want to see Wanda going against some Tier 6 from other verses. Thought about a potential duel actually.

Back