• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I'm Back in Black, baby!" Megamind VS Iron Man (MCU)

So instead of making a new Superhero, Megamind decides to cure his boredom by going to New York and try ruling that city instead, since he already rules over Metro City. He brings his "Black Mamba" mech, his De-fuser Gun, the invisible car, Brain-bots, a suit that can copy Metro Man's powers, and in dire situations, his Death Satellite floating above the city. With renewed vigor, he laughs in typical villain fashion and goes to conquer New York City!

.... wait. Megamind recognizes that song. That's part of his playlist! But he's not the one playing the song...?

"Hey there Smurf. So uh, you're kinda being a villain right now, and that's just not good for me. I'm gonna have to ask you to stand down."

Megamind ignored that comment. He was more excited about finally having a new hero to fight!

"Haha! So you must be the hero of this city! Very well then! You dare challenge Megamind!?"

The mech Megamind was riding suddenly fired fireworks, creating quite the introduction for himself. Tony wasn't really pleased, as it seemed like this guy wasn't taking him seriously.

"Look, I've got a long schedule, and you're not the first villain I'd have to stop."

"Oh, I'm no ordinary villain. I'm a supervillain!"

Tony looked at Megamind in confusion. "Yeah? What's the difference Brainiac?"

Megamind smirked. The mech then leapt up, and landed right on top of Stark Tower, while more fireworks showered New York City.

"Presentation!"

----

Megamind VS Iron Man (MCU). The battle of genius inventors who seem to enjoy AC/DC songs!

Battle Music: Back in Black

• Fight takes place in New York City, near Stark Tower.
  • Both using their 8-B keys.
  • Megamind has access to all his equipment and gadgets, and even the Brain Bots. He's currently riding the Battle Mech he used against Tighten, which is 8-B. He also has access to the Low 7-B Death Ray.
  • Iron Man has access to the Iron Legion, including all armors up to 8-B. His 7-B and High 7-A armors are restricted, but he can use his 7-B lasers.
  • All speed is equalized.
  • Winner by K.O. or incap.
  • Both characters are in-character.

Stats!

Megamind AP and Dura: 78 tons of TNT

Megamind Death Ray AP: 2.25 megatons of TNT

Iron Man AP and Dura: 55 tons of TNT

Iron Man Laser AP: 47.8 megatons of TNT

Who wins?

Megamind:

Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe): 8 (DaReaperMan, Emirp, chosen, Coolboy6, Velox, AnonymousBlank, DannyF97, Vizer04)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Pretty sure Stark legions if he's up against a wall and proceeds to rain lasers on Megamind

Pretty sure Megamind gets killed cause he doesn't kill in-character, there's hardly an AP gap, and Tony definitely is more skilled.

He doesn't use the death ray on people anyway. At best it'd be last resort like Tony's 7-B.

Found this match
Look up at the title
smug-anime.gif

Iron Man boutta be 8-A soon so take that as you will

Megamind's mech suit is slightly stronger than Iron Man's 8-B+ armors, and it also has better LS, meaning in a one on one, it could overpower Tony's suits close combat. And other than that, his mech suit doesn't have much capability beyond punching things.

Iron Man on the other hand has far greater versatility. He's a much better combatant in close combat and more experienced in close combat, he could use his AIs into hacking Megamind's tech, Stark could easily swarm or overwhelm Megamind with his armors.

Once his mech suit is down, Tony is going straight for the KO, he's very likely won't just sit around and allow Megamind to pull out another gadget of his.

Last edited:
Iron Man boutta be 8-A soon so take that as you will

Megamind does have an LS advantage over Stark meaning he could pin down the Iron Man armors in terms of LS. Also Iron Man is certainly more skilled in combat, a lot of Megamind's moves are just throwing people around. If Tony uses his suit to keep at a distance and overwhelm Megamind by numbers, he likely takes the cake.
Ah shit, forgot that he would be bumped to 8-A soon

Well, at least this match is worth it 1000%

Honestly still waiting for the upgrade just to see what are the arguments for stark above loki
Since i don't remember him doing something else rather than blasting loki from far (iirc loki was 1lso letting himself captured on porpuse)

Since Iron Man won…

---

“Alright Friday, make sure we round up the last of those brain bots or whatever. Can’t have them running loose in the city.”

“Of course sir.”

Tony went out of his main suit, but made the other Iron Man suits stand guard. He walked up to the downed Megamind, his mech suit’s glass dome broken and his remaining brain bots captured. Instead of looking defeated however, Megamind had the biggest grin in his face.

“That. Was. Brilliant!” Megamind exclaimed. “You’re probably an even better rival than Metro Man ever was! And you make inventions too! I do have a few notes though!”

Tony gave Megamind a blank stare, then rolled his eyes. “This isn’t a game, you know? Like sure, you didn’t actually hurt anyone except me, but you still left stomp marks in the road with your tech. You might have a big head but you don’t really think things through.”

Megamind was still beaming however, and then brought up a white flag.

“Okay, you can put me to jail now.”

Tony paused for a moment. “I could do that but… why are you doing this?”

Now it was Megamind’s turn to be confused. “Why? Well isn’t that obvious? I am a supervillain! I ruled over Metrocity!”

“Metro City,” Tony corrected. “So you’re the ‘threat’ of Metro City Fury told me about. Well… it’s obvious to me that you’re just doing this because you’re bored.”

The Iron Legion suits landed near Megamind and handcuffed him, then Tony went back into his suit.

“Still, those are some nice toys you got there. Shame you’re a villain.”

Those words kind of struck Megamind. This hero was… disappointed that he was a villain? But wasn’t he always supposed to be a villain and shouldn’t heroes like fighting bad guys?

He pondered on these thoughts as the Iron Legion brought him to a nearby police station.

He had a lot to think about.

WINNER: Iron Man

Since Iron Man won…

---

“Alright Friday, make sure we round up the last of those brain bots or whatever. Can’t have them running loose in the city.”

“Of course sir.”

Tony went out of his main suit, but made the other Iron Man suits stand guard. He walked up to the downed Megamind, his mech suit’s glass dome broken and his remaining brain bots captured. Instead of looking defeated however, Megamind had the biggest grin in his face.

“That. Was. Brilliant!” Megamind exclaimed. “You’re probably an even better rival than Metro Man ever was! And you make inventions too! I do have a few notes though!”

Tony gave Megamind a blank stare, then rolled his eyes. “This isn’t a game, you know? Like sure, you didn’t actually hurt anyone except me, but you still left stomp marks in the road with your tech. You might have a big head but you don’t really think things through.”

Now it was Megamind’s turn to be confused. “Why? Well isn’t that obvious? I am a supervillain! I ruled over Metrocity!”

“Metro City,” Tony corrected. “So you’re the ‘threat’ of Metro City Fury told me about. Well… it’s obvious to me that you’re just doing this because you’re bored.”

The Iron Legion suits landed near Megamind and handcuffed him, then Tony went back into his suit.

Those words kind of struck Megamind. This hero was… disappointed that he was a villain? But wasn’t he always supposed to be a villain and shouldn’t heroes like fighting bad guys?

He pondered on these thoughts as the Iron Legion brought him to a nearby police station.

Too beautiful I cry. Full fanfic pls.

Since Iron Man won…

---

“Of course sir.”

yawnface.gif

Back